00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

zooropa1980 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Just punched a girl in the face...

5,331 Views | 73 Replies

Semi-Long Version (Skip down to avoid reading):
There's this Mexican or filipino or w/e 7th grade chick (A year younger than me) at my middle school that has been picking on me since the beginning of the year. Her friends told me she liked me but as the year went on, she started punching/pushing/slapping me more aggresively so it started to get embarassing when someone 3/4 the size of you slaps you in front of the crowd of people you're hanging out with and someone always yells "OOOOOOO BITCH SLAP"

So I decided to confront her about it. Basically we argued, I insulted her with a load of unnecessary cusswords and jokes about her boyfriend (eerrr... Ex-boyfriend actually). At first I just thought she was going to punch me in the chest or something that she normally does but she was actually PISSED. I mean PISSED. Like turning red and clenching her fist. When I was walking out of our classroom and she grabs me by my hair and shoves my head into the railing and while I'm on the ground she starts kicking the shit out of me. So we're both suspended.

I call a couple friends, they call me pathetic for getting knocked out, and then I call her friend. Her friend gives me her phone number so I call her up. We talk for about 20 minutes and then she wants me to meet her at the park. I arrive at the park and she's there (with her friend). She acts nice at first, we go sit at the tables, and talk and shit. I think she's finally over everything and I can finally ask her out (Although I don't because I don't want to rush things).

20 minutes after getting there, we go over to her house. We go in through the garage and I see her 300-pound older brother sitting on a couch with a bunch of his friends (He was smoking pot in the garage I'm guessing since there's a hot bong underneath a table in there + the smell in the air) and staring me down as I walk through like he's gonna beat my ass. He tells his sister to sit down with me next to him instead of going inside. We just talk for a bit, and then him and his friends start fucking with eachother (Play-fighting).

They were all stoned as fuck so I don't blame them but then after he tossed down one of his own friends he looks at me and drags me onto the grass outside. I get up and start fighting with this bitch. I punch him in his face, he feels all dazed and shit, and then goes to sit on the couch ("Fuck man I can't see straight with all this weed in me"). So then her brother, stoned as fuck, tells the girl to fight me again. I tell him I'm not going to fight a girl and he's like "Come on, Don't be scared. There's no railing this time". Apparently he knew about the incident. She's all laughing as she gets on the grass and tells me I can have the first punch.

I'm definitely not going to punch this chick in the face, so she's like "Fine then, pussy", and punches me in the face and I fall down cold. Smiling, she puts my arms on my stomach and gets on top of them, thinking I wouldn't be able to move. She's light as a feather so I just throw her off of me and get up. She just keeps pounding at me until eventually I get pissed off enough to accidentally let a punch slip and it hits her in her stomach.

Now it looks like it hurt her and her brother and his friends all come down onto the grass and tackle me. Her brother starts beating down on me and says "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING HITTING MY FUCKING SISTER". He got off and told me to go the fuck away, so I did. While I'm walking away, they're all insulting me about how she was kicking my ass, I'm a pussy, etc.

Short Story:
Got beat up by a girl, became friends with her while we were suspended. I went over to her house and her stoned brother told her to fight me, and then when I got pissed I punched her (accidentally) and it seems like it hurt her. Her brother seemed to finally sober up at this very moment and tackled me.

Now I'm confused about this whole situation. Did I act like a fucking idiot for hitting her in a play-fight?

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-12 22:43:48

You officially have no balls, and a tiny cock.

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-12 22:45:54

You said you hit her in the stomach, not the face.

BBS Signature

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-12 22:47:53

This story doesn't make you sound like white trash at all.

"Physicsman09: The Gordon Freeman of Newgrounds"

-The-Hitman

BBS Signature

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-12 22:48:12

What the fuck were you thinking. That was a potential boob grab opportunity, so instead of punching her you should her shoved her off by pushing off her boobs.

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-12 22:48:53

OOOOO BITCH SLAP.

Not all caps

BBS Signature

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-12 22:49:02

It's always wrong to hit a girl...No matter what the situation is, you should never hit a girl...Never... Next time, don't play like that with girls... you might hurt someone... I guess you just learned your lesson...

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-12 22:51:44

At 5/12/09 10:45 PM, RedDreadSky wrote: You said you hit her in the stomach, not the face.

My bad. I'm typing fast as hell and thinking over a bunch of shit.

At 5/12/09 10:47 PM, physicsman09 wrote: This story doesn't make you sound like white trash at all.

I know I'm white and I handled this very redneck-ish. I have not yet learned the Black way of interacting with girls.

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-12 22:53:46

At 5/12/09 10:49 PM, Ozcar wrote: It's always wrong to hit a girl...No matter what the situation is, you should never hit a girl...Never... Next time, don't play like that with girls... you might hurt someone... I guess you just learned your lesson...

I wasn't trying to. It was like, an adrenaline type of thing or a reaction where if you're getting beat on and getting pissed you feel like you need to physically assault the nearest person.

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-12 22:53:47

Women have equal rights as us, not punching them is misogynistic. FEEL THE POWER OF EQUALITY, you know?

Unless you are into chivalry shit like moi, were we treat women like treasures.

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-12 22:55:55

Today's Lesson:

Always carry a stun gun when not in school.

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-12 22:58:28

At 5/12/09 10:49 PM, Ozcar wrote: It's always wrong to hit a girl...No matter what the situation is, you should never hit a girl...Never... Next time, don't play like that with girls... you might hurt someone... I guess you just learned your lesson...

Says the guy that kicked someone to sleep.

BBS Signature

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-12 23:00:43

At 5/12/09 10:53 PM, Nuggletz wrote: I wasn't trying to. It was like, an adrenaline type of thing or a reaction where if you're getting beat on and getting pissed you feel like you need to physically assault the nearest person.

Yeah...I know that feeling...

That's why you should never fool around like that with girls...Don't play that kind of games with girls for your and their own sake...

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-12 23:01:00

Are you fucking stupid?

Just saying, because you go to this girl's whose already kicked your ass in the past, fuck with her with her fucking brother right in the other room, I mean use a little common sense.

Learn to not trust everyone you meet.

www.macjams.com/artist/kgz (Download links)

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-12 23:04:03

At 5/12/09 10:58 PM, scetch00 wrote: Says the guy that kicked someone to sleep.

I've hit many guys (and by many, I mean MANY) in the past...something I'm not really proud...However, I never hit a girl...and I don't think (no matter the reason) I would hit one...

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-12 23:05:08

Don't you know that you arent supposed to hit a girl?

from,
a girl

my fridge is better than yours! it has a water/ice dispenser

BBS Signature

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-12 23:12:23

At 5/12/09 11:01 PM, KgZ wrote: Are you fucking stupid?

Just saying, because you go to this girl's whose already kicked your ass in the past, fuck with her with her fucking brother right in the other room, I mean use a little common sense.

Learn to not trust everyone you meet.

I didn't really want to go to her house in the first place (I tried to say I had to go) but she was able to drag me over there anyways. I guess I'm just a push over.

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-12 23:13:38

What's so hard about saying No?

Or in this case, "fuck you, go away".

www.macjams.com/artist/kgz (Download links)

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-12 23:14:38

You have lost the game.

The game of life, I mean.

Everything you did in that situation was a total fuckup. EVERYTHING.

I didn't know it was possible to fuck up this badly, you have proven me wrong.

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-12 23:18:04

At 5/12/09 11:13 PM, KgZ wrote: What's so hard about saying No?

Or in this case, "fuck you, go away".

I don't know. If I didn't have problems with her in the past, I might have just left. But I was expecting her to get pissed off if I was too resistant.

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-12 23:22:34

Yeah, well today, my girlfriend Kristina slapped a dude in the face, it was all silence, and then....WHAM!

So, remember, next time, before you hit a girl, rape a girl, or anything like that, remember, that they can fight their ground.

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-12 23:40:31

Holy fuck, your nothing but a loser.

b

BBS Signature

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-12 23:54:23

At 5/12/09 11:22 PM, GriZzm0 wrote: So, remember, next time, before you hit a girl, rape a girl, or anything like that, remember, that they can fight their ground.

Yesterday she had already shoved my face into railing and knocked me out so yes, I was already aware that she would be able to fight back.

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-13 00:40:04

At 5/12/09 10:43 PM, Nuggletz wrote: Now I'm confused about this whole situation.

She's been picking on you for what, the entire year? What's there left to be confused about?

Even if it is her way of saying she has a secret crush on you, you don't need that shit. Stop being such a sucker.

BBS Signature

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-13 00:44:17

At 5/12/09 10:48 PM, ZyklonB wrote: Next time punch her in the vagina

Ha ha, cunt punt.

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-13 00:49:42

All i have to say is, what kinda guy hits any women.

I will admit i have had some chicks get on my nerves to the point where i considered it, but I'm not a douchebag like you.

My opinions are so useless, I don't even listen to them.

BBS Signature

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-13 01:19:25

At 5/13/09 12:40 AM, StephanosGnomon wrote:
At 5/12/09 10:43 PM, Nuggletz wrote: Now I'm confused about this whole situation.
She's been picking on you for what, the entire year? What's there left to be confused about?

Even if it is her way of saying she has a secret crush on you, you don't need that shit. Stop being such a sucker.

I guess. She seemed like a cool chick after you got past the violence, so I thought after getting suspended she would have cut the bullshit already.

Like half an hour after I made this topic she called me back and said that her brother was stoned and shit and we should hang out. I don't know...Kind of having mixed thoughts about her right now.

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-13 01:28:07

At 5/13/09 01:19 AM, Nuggletz wrote: Like half an hour after I made this topic she called me back and said that her brother was stoned and shit and we should hang out. I don't know...Kind of having mixed thoughts about her right now.

You're just a glutton for punishment.

BBS Signature

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-13 01:38:38

What if she has a huge fucking knife. And is a body builder?

BBS Signature

Response to Just punched a girl in the face... 2009-05-13 01:42:39

You need to use: FALCOOOOOOON POAWWWWWNCH!

DeviantART ... Twitter .... You can find the rest of my links at friendfeed