00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What's the longest you stayed up?

2,272 Views | 58 Replies

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 11:47:06

about 36 hours then i fucked up :D

Some signature thingy here!

Sig by Cagedsilhouette :3

Join me in the feilds of justice.

BBS Signature

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 12:01:31

About 5 days, you see some crazy shit when you're tired, Don't do drugs, stay awake.

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 12:04:41

4 days without sleeping
My friend got 6, sniffing cocaine to help

Wat

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 12:06:57

For those who are hallucinating after 4 days or so, what type of visions are we talking about? Something worth trying out or so fucked up that you wouldn't want to experience it again? Longest I've ever been stay up is 48 hours (with a small 5 hour nap that wasn't really a nap).

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 12:07:06

Four days

By the 60th hour I needed caffeine pills to stay awake.

By the 80th hour I was hallucinating.

When the four days were over I collapsed.

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 12:08:31

About 25 hours-ish. I did this overnight gaming thing at my friends place, which included the four of us played a game of Mario party for 4 bloody hours.

I'm probably going to avoid it in the future, as I was hideously ill the days after :/

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 12:09:03

At 4/6/09 12:06 PM, theduckman1763 wrote: For those who are hallucinating after 4 days or so, what type of visions are we talking about? Something worth trying out or so fucked up that you wouldn't want to experience it again? Longest I've ever been stay up is 48 hours (with a small 5 hour nap that wasn't really a nap).

At first just random blotches of color everywhere and distant voices. Later it turned into recognizable shapes but nothing very high detail.

I think I saw a purple goat telling me to that I had to eat the truck.

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 12:09:51

At 4/6/09 04:17 AM, BigTestes88 wrote: I'm sure a lot of you are night dwellers, but what is the longest you've ever gone straight without sleep. After a few days you start getting delirious, start tripping out. I'm kind of a noob, 3 1/2 days here.
What about you guys?

4 days here. Don't know why but my body refused to fall asleep. On the 5th day I slept for the full day.

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 12:16:07

I don't remember hallucinating...

Wat

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 12:19:28

four days and 3 hours. after that, i fell in the ground and slept RIGHT THERE.

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 12:23:33

At 4/6/09 12:09 PM, Conspiracy3 wrote:
At 4/6/09 12:06 PM, theduckman1763 wrote: For those who are hallucinating after 4 days or so, what type of visions are we talking about? Something worth trying out or so fucked up that you wouldn't want to experience it again? Longest I've ever been stay up is 48 hours (with a small 5 hour nap that wasn't really a nap).
At first just random blotches of color everywhere and distant voices. Later it turned into recognizable shapes but nothing very high detail.

to me, everything was a bit blurred, and i couldn't understand any kinda voice. after the third day and 5 hours, i think that i daydreamed that i was conquering russia with my army of flying guinea pigs zombies. i still laugh if i remember that.

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 12:27:14

At 4/6/09 12:09 PM, Conspiracy3 wrote:

to me, everything was blurred and i couldn't understand any voice well. after the third day and 6 hours, i think i've daydreamed that i was conquering russia with my army of flying guinea pigs zombies. i still laugh if i remember that.

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 12:44:34

Just over 2 days. Good god that was painful... I wasnted to go to sleep, but i just couldn't and it was torture (for me and my family, i get really really pissed off when im tired)...

BBS Signature

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 13:20:55

the next thing sentence i type will be sad as fuck

i stayed up for 3 days straight playing guitar hero 2 and 3

ive got most of the achivements im only about 5 out

Michael Angelo Batio Pwns Grannies ;)

BBS Signature

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 13:21:55

At 4/6/09 01:20 PM, Beezleboss wrote: the next thing sentence i type will be sad as fuck

i stayed up for 3 days straight playing guitar hero 2 and 3

ive got most of the achivements im only about 5 out

i could see my television floating off ou the window after the second day

Michael Angelo Batio Pwns Grannies ;)

BBS Signature

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 13:23:31

I read a great deal (probably more than the internet or games) so it's pretty hard for me to stay awake while reading.

So normally I stay up 19-20 hours, find myself wanting to go to sleep, then I say "fuck it" and go to bed since it's either A. zone out every 15 minutes B. stop reading educational shit or C. go to bed

"Without love there is no hate"

"But good sir isn't love what bring everyone together?"

"To only pretend to love each other when they despise they're very existance... fools"

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 13:25:46

About 30 hours, it wasn't very fun.

I WANT TO FUCK ON THE FLOOR AND BREAK SHIT

BBS Signature

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 14:12:11

when i was younger i used to get so addicted to a new pc game. i dont sleep for 2 1/2 days and when i finally got to bed i can still hear the characters, cars, everything i hear in the game it just gets stuck in my mind. then i play again.

BBS Signature

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 14:31:45

I stayed up for 4 days once. Basically I spent most of my time doing adredaline pumping things, such as luging down Mt. Baldy (hella fun) or going on my trampoline. Of course I did drink 1 monster a day before I crashed

Official owner of The Skaters Crew

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 14:38:06

2 days. That's at New Year celebration.

Trying to release a flash movie since 2009 :D

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 14:43:50

I stayed up two and a half days twice. Once was during a two night trip during grade 8 which it was too fun for me to get any sleep. The other time was a gaming binge during a march break a while back.

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 14:49:34

I'm not sure if i sould be proud of this but i stayed up for 5 or 6 days with no caffeine pills, dilusions, or any of that shit. Horray for me? I guess.

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 14:51:53

24 hours, but that was only because one time in Junior High me and all my friends thought it'd be cool to stay up for 24 hours. Afterwords we proceeded to sleep all day.

Since then, I don't think I've ever made it past 5am. Except for party things like New Years etc.

I'm going to fucking rape this guy.

BBS Signature

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 14:58:20

around 3 and a half days ... near the end of it, I was having auditory hallucinations ... a sandwich was sitting next to me telling me not to eat it because it was poison o_o;;

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 14:58:24

Of straight no sleep?
4 and a half days. No caffeine, no energy drinks, no nothing of the sort (cuz they are fucking disgusting)

Of lengthy period with little sleep
8 days, 3 hours of sleep (3 days then an hour, then two days then an hour, then another 2 then an hour, then a day before i slept normal again)

Im no stranger to pulling 1-2 all nighters in a row, the paltalk room can attest to that. At 3 days I tend to get a little grumpy and slur my words. Its weird though, after 3 days its this sort of tired feeling, but you dont really feel like sleeping, you are weak and have no energy but if you lie down you get irritated and uncomfortable and cant sleep. You just sort of exist without really living and paying attention to anything.

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 15:20:38

I've never stayed up for more than 15 hours at a time, it's unnecessary and unhealthy IMO...it's just not fun for me, I would rather get some nice cozy sleep :3

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 15:38:37

6 days , 3 hours and ?? minutes :3

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 15:41:49

I've stayed up till 5 AM.
It was the night before my final exam.
And I went to bed after 11.

PSName: GabBR

Hellz ya!

Response to What's the longest you stayed up? 2009-04-06 15:42:35

Good timing on your topic. Just this weekend, I had a few friends over and we decided to stay up the whole weekend. We only last about 49 hours (2 days), and we had 20 cans of redbull. Now I can't really sleep.

Hewo

BBS Signature