00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

YubaOfficial just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tired of being loney? Turn gay.

1,130 Views | 13 Replies

Tired of being loney? Turn gay. 2009-03-10 15:52:09

So I was casually reading this article in Wikipedia for some reason, and it occured to be that a lot of you guys probably have love shyness. That's why there are absolutely dozens of dull relationship threads about not being able to ask a girl out, which clog the BBS. Well guess what? If you were gay, this wouldn't happen because you could just wait for a more assertive guy to make the first move. You know, provided you aren't a bunch of fat ugly fucks.

I expect you to all become homosexuals. That way we don't have to read boring wannabe relationship threads because you'll all be taking hot cock up the ass with your new brave boyfriends. Problem solved.

Don't worry, it'll only hurt the first time. After that your anus will be suitably stretched for future encounters.

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to Tired of being loney? Turn gay. 2009-03-10 15:54:31

In all due seriousness, going gay wouldn't really bring more dates. If you ask a girl out and they're not interested, no problem. Ask a guy and he turns out straight, and homophobic? You got problems, son.

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Tired of being loney? Turn gay. 2009-03-10 15:55:40

But I have a girlfriend.....

BBS Signature

Response to Tired of being loney? Turn gay. 2009-03-10 15:57:01

Nerdy guys usually end up becoming devoted to the first woman that gives them the time of day. It's sad really, because alot of pretty girls won't give a nerdy guy the time of day just because he doesn't meet there social criteria, then once those same girls get older, lose their looks, and guys realize that they have the personalities of a stupid spoiled child they either end up with some fat idiot or become perpetual bar skanks anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to Tired of being loney? Turn gay. 2009-03-10 15:57:02

At 3/10/09 03:52 PM, Sidorio wrote: Don't worry, it'll only hurt the first time. After that your anus will be suitably stretched for future encounters.

Actually, proper lubrication, it shouldn't hurt at all, but you'll always need some lube even at latter times, the tightness odesn't really work like that.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Tired of being loney? Turn gay. 2009-03-10 15:59:40

At 3/10/09 03:57 PM, JohnnyWang wrote:
Actually, proper lubrication, it shouldn't hurt at all, but you'll always need some lube even at latter times, the tightness odesn't really work like that.

Anal sex will ALWAYS leave your bum looking like a japanese flag.

I'm gonna go on my livejournal and tell my friends to inslut you >:[

BBS Signature

Response to Tired of being loney? Turn gay. 2009-03-10 16:00:37

At 3/10/09 03:59 PM, ToiletTissues wrote: Anal sex will ALWAYS leave your bum looking like a japanese flag.

You speak of personal experience?

Also, no. No it won't.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Tired of being loney? Turn gay. 2009-03-10 16:01:27

I think men get their love-shyness rid when they turn into men! Maybe they're just shy because of peer pressure?

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to Tired of being loney? Turn gay. 2009-03-10 16:02:02

stop spreading propaganda.

PRICES SO LOW, WE'RE THROWING THEM OUT THE WINDOW!

BBS Signature

Response to Tired of being loney? Turn gay. 2009-03-10 16:02:40

At 3/10/09 03:52 PM, Sidorio wrote:

provided you aren't a bunch of fat ugly fucks.

There's your first major problem, right there.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.

AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Tired of being loney? Turn gay. 2009-03-10 16:04:28

"Tired of being loney? Turn gay."

Probably one of the stupidest things I've ever heard (I mean, read) in my whole life.

BBS Signature

Response to Tired of being loney? Turn gay. 2009-03-10 16:13:28

At 3/10/09 04:02 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote:
At 3/10/09 03:52 PM, Sidorio wrote:
provided you aren't a bunch of fat ugly fucks.

There's your first major problem, right there.

I was thinking that as I wrote it. It was painful to write too, since I suddenly realised I was destroying my own theory.

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to Tired of being loney? Turn gay. 2009-03-10 16:46:59

At 3/10/09 03:54 PM, JohnnyWang wrote: Ask a guy and he turns out straight, and homophobic? You got problems, son.

Even if you don't ask a straight guy out, you will be faced with homophobia if you come out even bi likely. It's a pathetic thing really.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature