00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

takoluka just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips

2,640,180 Views | 29,795 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 11:31:55

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 11:37:45

IIRC, you can make suggestions for games that would be nice to have medals here...
I would like to see medals for this game:

Medals like: complete 3 waves, 6 waves, complete all waves, mining mode - easy, mining mode - normal, mining mode - hard and mining mode - madness, etc.

Get your life back!

--- "Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one", Friedrich Nietzsche ---

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 11:44:20

Really wish tom would have a little higher standards when he lets people put medals in their games

|_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_|

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 11:51:53

The flood of all these new medals kinda takes away from their significance, a while ago with only a couple medal-worthy games it was so meaningful to have them. Some of these new ones are just ridiculous ( there's some cool ones too, but still).

Maybe this is just a natural trend, but I really can't keep up with all these new games and medals. I suppose it's the right thing to give designers the freedom to add achievements to their games.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 11:58:16

At 4/30/09 11:31 AM, VitaminP wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/45 1796
7 new medals

Wow, what a shitty game. Controls suck badly, that jump with the snake is pure luck if you can make it or not... I only played until you got to the guitar, the room after that is just too annoying...

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 12:01:51

Is it only me, or i just thinking that most medal game is fucking full of bugs and annoying
except for portal defender,alkie kong and bunny easter

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 12:01:52

OMG, 4 games with a LOT of medals each..this will keep me playing for a while...

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 12:04:03

At 4/30/09 12:01 PM, Arthuria99 wrote: Is it only me, or i just thinking that most medal game is fucking full of bugs and annoying
except for portal defender,alkie kong and bunny easter

I quit playing the bugged games because it doesn't make sense playing them unless you just want to play them because you like them. If you do it for the medals, you better wait until the bugs are removed before wasting your time on them. But if you want to really play them because you like the games and the medals are just a nice extra, then just play them...

Get your life back!

--- "Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one", Friedrich Nietzsche ---

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 12:09:50

this stickya game is retarded. some of the levels are pure luck. i'm on the one with all the bouncing boulder things and i'm starting to think it's impossible. i've gotten to the last 2 but i haven't passed them in about 70 tries

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 12:17:09

I need help on Domo-Kun. First, I can't kill 90 Penguins, it's impossible! Any tips?

Second, I can't seem to get the "Flyby" secret medal. I know what it's called because it appears on userpages as unsecret medals. It says, "Get celebrated for cleaning up the trash" But I don't know what that means. Thanks for all the help.

Please PM me both answers, because I'm to lazy to go to the BBS and my PM box.

I need a sig.

PSN: gowow20

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 12:23:52

The last medal on Stickya must be a joke...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 12:23:44

At 4/30/09 11:58 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 4/30/09 11:31 AM, VitaminP wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/45 1796
7 new medals
Wow, what a shitty game. Controls suck badly, that jump with the snake is pure luck if you can make it or not... I only played until you got to the guitar, the room after that is just too annoying...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hated the game. The hit detection and respawning were also terrible. I can't believe that game has a medal that requires you to beat the game without dying 20 times! Imagine trying to beat that game so many times while hearing that annoying music during the whole process. I'd rather try and get Drunken Deity in Alkie Kong 2, and I suck at that game!

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 12:26:54

At 4/30/09 12:23 PM, Bahamut wrote: I'm glad I'm not the only one who hated the game. The hit detection and respawning were also terrible. I can't believe that game has a medal that requires you to beat the game without dying 20 times! Imagine trying to beat that game so many times while hearing that annoying music during the whole process. I'd rather try and get Drunken Deity in Alkie Kong 2, and I suck at that game!

finally beat it but i died at least 150 times haha i don't have the patience to master every level to get the 20 kills or under one.
game=epic fail

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 12:30:33

At 4/30/09 12:09 PM, denverbroncos59 wrote: this stickya game is retarded. some of the levels are pure luck. i'm on the one with all the bouncing boulder things and i'm starting to think it's impossible. i've gotten to the last 2 but i haven't passed them in about 70 tries

yeah...damn, they need to do a quality check on the games with medals...at least make them playable...
beat the game without dying 20 times?At first l thought it was very easy (we are used to beat game without dying once :P) but here you can die very easily and the game is glitchy as hell and very hard...
so l'll wait for a fix.
As for escape Pico's school, the medals simply don't work.
So l am going to try Dranell's recount and Domo-Kun (it's a 2002 game?WTF).

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 13:00:14

The secret medal "Lester" on Domo-Kun doesn't show up in your profile when you get it. Just a heads up.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 13:01:54

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/49 3583

The user says this will include medals in the future, but I doubt it...

Don't care

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 13:03:16

I fixed the god damn medals in my game! Go play it!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 13:08:57

At 4/30/09 01:00 PM, life wrote: The secret medal "Lester" on Domo-Kun doesn't show up in your profile when you get it. Just a heads up.

Never mind, just click "watch again" to have the medal show up in your profile. I'm only giving this hint since it's broken kinda.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 13:10:09

At 4/30/09 01:00 PM, life wrote: The secret medal "Lester" on Domo-Kun doesn't show up in your profile when you get it. Just a heads up.

how much are you willing to bet on that?

|_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_|

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 13:27:21

Stickya Adventurya's last achivement is IMPOSIBLE couldn't he put 40 times

the real newgrounds gold

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 13:30:34

At 4/30/09 01:13 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 4/30/09 01:03 PM, 14hourlunchbreak wrote: I fixed the god damn medals in my game! Go play it!
Well done. Congratz. Thanks for a great game!

Yep they all work.
And the Lester medals works just fine...l am having a bit of a trouble getting the 90 penguins medal though.
And how do yoiu get the three kudos?

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 13:38:37

At 4/30/09 01:30 PM, HeavyTank wrote: And how do yoiu get the three kudos?

lol wtf l meant eddies..l really don't know why l typed kudos...bah.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 13:41:31

To get 3 Eddies you need to hit everything, but Eddies. When PPGs come from the left, hit from the left (to the right), so you don't hit them and don't score (until you get Eddie). It's beginning of the game, so you can lose some lives.

I hope you can understand me :)!

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 13:42:56

I meant hitting things that are falling from the sky, not PPGs.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 14:23:28

At 4/30/09 01:27 PM, gdfsgdfg wrote: Stickya Adventurya's last achivement is IMPOSIBLE couldn't he put 40 times

... its there to show people who hack i think... even if he made it... (do it ONCE without dying.. that would be a feat... but 20 times!.... i feel sorry for the people trying to do it... >.>.... <.<.... im not playing it... ¬¬...

20 times!... i think il pass this time ¬¬...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 14:31:33

Any tips to get 100 point in nightmare mode on that stamper game? fucking glitch keeping me to lost tons of life point when touched the recovery item, oh anyway, stickya game is super-duper-damn-hyper-mega-fucking-extr emely-badass sucks,
this is as i scared, sucking game give u an hard quest for one medal, 20 times beat the game with no-dying? seriously! they don't even give a standard for which game is deserve and not-deserve medal

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 14:34:40

this is as i scared, sucking game give u an hard quest for one medal, 20 times beat the game with no-dying? seriously! they don't even give a standard for which game is deserve and not-deserve medal

umm your wrong 20 times to die in one game i know its imposible

the real newgrounds gold

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 14:35:57

... its there to show people who hack i think... even if he made it... (do it ONCE without dying.. that would be a feat... but 20 times!.... i feel sorry for the people trying to do it... >.>.... <.<.... im not playing it... ¬¬...

huh you can't even cheat it there are no numbers retarded achievemnt

the real newgrounds gold

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 14:54:49

At 4/30/09 02:23 PM, LegolaSS wrote:
At 4/30/09 01:27 PM, gdfsgdfg wrote: Stickya Adventurya's last achivement is IMPOSIBLE couldn't he put 40 times

Um yes. It's not "Beat the game 20 times without dying" it's "beat the game with dying only 20 times or less". ;)
So you CAN die, but you shouldn't die more than 20 times. But the game is so shitty I won't even bother to beat it, no matter how many times I die. -.-

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-04-30 14:55:07

I sense another user with drunken deity, good job dude!