00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

dweebi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sonic the Hedgehog

6,753 Views | 93 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Sonic the Hedgehog 2009-05-02 18:32:07

At 3/5/09 12:20 AM, Chumbawamba wrote:
At 3/4/09 07:05 PM, Talio17 wrote: Nintendo Power even said, Sonic and the Arthurian setting went along together pretty well.
Well, I guess that settles that!

OMG! NINTENDO POWER! A MAGAZINE IN WHICH COMPANIES PAY FOR A GOOD REVIEW! WOW! THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING! You can all go home now. The OP just pulled out the winning argument.

We had some good times, Newgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic the Hedgehog 2009-05-02 22:26:13

How can you not be good at a game made for 5 year olds?

I'm a dragon

BoshansStudios made this awesome sig.

My gamertag is Kirbykiller13,add me,we'll go hard and kill some scrubs.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic the Hedgehog 2009-05-06 20:44:37

I'll admit, some games (specifically SA1, SA2, and the Sonic advance) were good but now most of the new ones are bad because they always have at least two of the below:

-They introduce a character with some horrible monologue that always ends up relating to Sonic (when hey should just bring back some previously shown character)

-If by any chance they do bring back some old character, he/she usually looks and acts different than he/she acted in the other games he/she was in

-They introduce a new transformation for Sonic

-I'm probably going to be hated for this one but Shadow. He may be the worst character in the franchise, he seems to become cornier and cornier every game. They try to make him seem all dark and mysterious or something, but they don't do a real good job at it

-The bosses are weak, but then the bosses after level/act/zone four are hard as freak

-The game might have been made in a short time so it looks unfinished or half assed

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic the Hedgehog 2009-05-06 23:28:03

you know what i think i have a solution just click this and make all your troubles vanish