00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Wetrinas just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Guys, I'm really hurt...

3,181 Views | 83 Replies

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 11:27:54

You're an idiot for arranging that oh so friendly get together. Maybe now you'll have some foresight into the future of dating.

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 11:33:15

Just tell yourself that you are capabale of still loving.

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 11:35:55

Boy does that sound familiar!

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 11:42:17

Well, they didn't kiss. You can still win her over with time, so she'll begin to like you more than him, eventually dump him, and then she's all yours.

IF you still like her afterwards, that is.

Videogames are my favorite videogames

BBS Signature

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 11:45:15

I was in a similar situation once, except I was the best friend who got the girl. But, I lost her to some other douchebag in the end. Sometimes, I think about going to the graveyard across the street where her father is buried, and stopping out his plastic grave marker. As happy as that would make me, it wouldn't help the situation.

"We anarchists do not want to emancipate the people; we want the people to emancipate themselves."-Errico Malatesta

BBS Signature

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 11:49:57

Kill him then her then yourself in that order.

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 12:41:19

You can still become her friend, it's better than nothing. You can't force her to love to you, that's a fact not an opinion because love is an emotion you feel; would you like it if someone tried forcing you to love them? I'm pretty sure you wouldn't, and I can say for sure it's very frustrating when someone does; they're only setting themselves up for heartbreak and basically shooting themselves in the foot.

As others stated, she's not a prize to be won she's a human being with human feelings. Try to keep in mind that she can choose whether or not she wants a relationship with whoever wants one with her and she has a right to say no.

Think of this as a life experiance, just as break-ups and getting into a relationship is.

Seriously, don't become one of those assholes who force their feelings onto who they want. It's not the way to go and she'll resent you.

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 12:43:12

Dude...

That sucks.

BBS Signature

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 12:52:14

hmm that sucks balls well time for you to try and get her bak

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 12:55:02

That is so sad. Tell him he is a backstabber and call her a whore.

Thnx for the sig ParadoxVoid

i look like a ballplaya

BBS Signature

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 12:56:19

Well did he know that you had a thing for this girl? because if he did, You should fuck him up. =/ lol

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 12:58:44

At 2/8/09 11:49 AM, Conspiracy3 wrote: Kill him then her then yourself in that order.

Wow... I think I love you.

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 12:59:53

At 2/8/09 12:55 PM, Shnam wrote: That is so sad. Tell him he is a backstabber and call her a whore.

Who is that going to help at all? If anything, that's going to cause resentment. As they say: it's easier to catch flies with honey then it is to catch them with vinegar.

Also, I really wouldn't call her a whore unless she was selling herself on the street. Even then, it's uncalled for.

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 13:00:27

Yeah i wouldn't give up on that one dude, keep it cool and just be around alot, win her back!

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 13:01:15

Explain how that would help the situation at hand. If anything, it's only going to cause resentment.

Also: Nothing says butthurt more than calling some girl who rejected you a whore. :|

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 13:03:30

Boom.

Guys, I'm really hurt...

BBS Signature

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 13:06:09

At 2/7/09 11:14 PM, Eatsalottagrass wrote:
(Which was pretty hard, because she's very anti-social).

Asbo?

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 13:08:24

At 2/7/09 11:18 PM, PlzBuryMyCraps wrote: KILL HIM

hear him. your friend doesn't even look like he's interested on the girl. plus, you'd regret if she was your gf, 'cuz she sounds like a fucking whore. be happy and find another person.

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 13:09:51

You gotta be a man, should have told her something like "to hell with him, I'm the better catch" or something when she told you she was deciding.

http://masterhand.blip.tv/

Check out my friend's videos above, game reviews and more.

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 13:14:40

At 2/7/09 11:33 PM, Eatsalottagrass wrote:
I know he doesn't.
He never pays any attention to the girls he dates.
As much as I tried to establish that with her, she didn't care.

Dude. But how does he feel about THIS one?

You need to talk to your friend before talking to us.

If I were your friend I would be kind of annoyed that you wouldn't give it to me straight.

It sounds like you have issues.

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 13:17:40

Something amazingly close to this is happening to me right now.
Sucks like hell.

BBS Signature

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 13:31:32

Maybe she isn't interested in you anymore. GOD. Don't try to win her back cause you'll fuck up your friendship with her, and maybe with your best friend too.

BBS Signature

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 13:34:42

If he really is your best friend you should be able to talk to him about how you feel about her.

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 13:37:21

At 2/8/09 01:34 PM, JackPhantasm wrote: If he really is your best friend you should be able to talk to him about how you feel about her.

Yeah you know what they say "Bros before hoes"

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 13:53:27

At 2/8/09 01:09 PM, Armake21truth wrote: You gotta be a man, should have told her something like "to hell with him, I'm the better catch" or something when she told you she was deciding.

Because every girl who chooses someone over someone else is automatically a whore. Screw the fact that "Whore" or "Prostitiute" is a woman who engages into sexual acts for money.

How logical. /Sarcasm/

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 13:53:37

i almost cared... in that note... kill the dick

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

BBS Signature

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 13:56:22

At 2/7/09 11:18 PM, PlzBuryMyCraps wrote: KILL HIM

agreed. rent a limo for them but hide a bomb in it and BOOM! problem solved.

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 13:59:26

She will be mine, oh yes, she will be mine

or yours

Get over it, this shit always happens, in the
end your friend acts like a jerk, she runs to
talk with you about it, you kiss, get laid, and
after it.... pretty fucked, don't fuck her that time,
tell her you respect her and shit, but for now just
wait.

+Don't kill him, not your fault she likes somebody else

BBS Signature

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 14:19:58

that sucks man
just give it some time and become good friends with her
then, when they break up, you are the rebound

i stole this sig

BBS Signature

Response to Guys, I'm really hurt... 2009-02-08 14:22:39

At 2/7/09 11:14 PM, Eatsalottagrass wrote: Here's the story.
I met this AMAZING girl about 4 months ago. Well, I never really talked to her for about 2 months, because I was shy. She is just a simply beautiful girl. Well, I grew a pair, and started talking to her and getting to know her better (Which was pretty hard, because she's very anti-social). She started talking to me more, and I started taking her places, and whatnot. So about 2 weeks ago I asked her out and she said she'll think about it. Well 4 days ago she told me she was also in love with my BEST FRIEND.
This meant, she had to decide between us two. Well, today we had made plans to go to the movies, Me, My best friend, and the girl (Brianna). Just a friendly get together.
Sadly, I couldn't make it, as much as I wanted to, Because I had no cash.
So it was just My bestfriend and Brianna.
After the movie ended, my best friend called me and this was our conversation...
Me:Whatsup?
Him:Nothing much, we just finished watching Coraline.
Me: Was it good?
Him: Meh, It was alright.
Him: So, I was sitting on the steps to the movie theater and she was holding my arm and I had asked her out and she said "Well, I'm sitting here with my arms around you, of course we're dating" and I told her I was just making sure.

I was speechless. My bestfriend, who did absolutely NOTHING to build a relationship with her won her over me.
I feel so fucking terrible.
I don't even know what to do.... (Im not gonan An Hero)

tl;dr: My friend won a girl over me without even doing anything.

Ten bucks says your friends got loads more confidence than you. Probably doesn't even think about the fuckin relationship. First tip of getting the girl: You can't coddle her and be her friend for months at a time. That's called the friendzone. Ask her out in 3 weeks tops or she'll overthink it and your fucked. Doesn't matter anyway though highschool stuff is highschool stuff wait till college for any kind of commitment just go do chicks in highschool.