New Topic Respond to this Topic
YouriX
YouriX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 29th, 2009 @ 07:27 AM Reply

At 11/28/09 10:50 PM, Mich wrote: (ex)-Audio regs take over Artist news on frontpage

I smell win.

Yes! Soon enough we will take over NEWGROUNDS MHWAHAHAH!

Wich reminds me of the portal defenders they should have put up some audio regs there :P
Because they have like the Catcrew, clockcrew, Programmers and so on.

YouriX
YouriX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 29th, 2009 @ 07:33 AM Reply

Oops i am one page behind :P

Dimoria
Dimoria
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Kazmo
Kazmo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 29th, 2009 @ 08:10 AM Reply

At 11/29/09 12:11 AM, SymbolCymbal wrote: Agreee... disagree?!?!?!

I agree, what the hell. He's not very professional at all in this situation, although I can't judge the guy, since I don't know him. He just seems rather rude and arrogant, as well as self-centered and slightly psychotic/out-of-line...

Audio-Technica ATH-700Pro Mk2 Headphones User

If you love trance: Kazmo's Beats!

SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 29th, 2009 @ 08:12 AM Reply

At 11/29/09 07:57 AM, Dimoria wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV2sY_U9v 3U&feature=player_embedded

watch this shit!

ummm LOL?.. love the disco part.

TMM43
TMM43
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 29th, 2009 @ 10:20 AM Reply

At 11/29/09 03:33 AM, SymbolCymbal wrote:
So when the FACK we gonna meet fer drinks in the city!!!!!!!

I told you duder! I'm going on winter break soon so we can do it then.

Anyone else care to join the Symbol and TMM?

..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio
Latest Track: Infinity
Need Help? Real Life|Audio

BBS Signature
SolidElectro
SolidElectro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 29th, 2009 @ 12:10 PM Reply

Why did a shitty song of mine suddenly get 3.2k listens, has it been weekly featured or something? I can't believe that this bs i released two years ago is more popular than my good stuff... Maybe its just my taste that sucks :I Im talking about (the dark forest)

BBS Signature
FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 29th, 2009 @ 03:33 PM Reply

Hotmail and Windows Live Messenger

Ok, so i discovered that some internet company ''Electradew'' is sending emails from my hotmail account to my contacts. I changed my password and now i'm scanning for malware on my pc. Any advice on what i can do besides those two things?

Also, i hate Windows Live Messenger. I get only half of what people say, so i have to ask them if they said something, all the time. It's really annoying. It's probably because i have a wireless internet connection. But on the other hand, i have had a wireless internet connection for a long time and those problems only started like.. 6 months ago. Oh, and Windows Live Messenger keeps logging off too. I hate it.

Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 29th, 2009 @ 07:39 PM Reply

At 11/29/09 12:10 PM, SolidElectro wrote: Why did a shitty song of mine suddenly get 3.2k listens, has it been weekly featured or something? I can't believe that this bs i released two years ago is more popular than my good stuff... Maybe its just my taste that sucks :I Im talking about (the dark forest)

Look into if its featured in a flash, happened to one of my tracks suddenly shooting trough the roof in stats (atadema's theme, the original)

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. pm me for (free) hire, depending on your project i will make you a ost.

EchozAurora
EchozAurora
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 29th, 2009 @ 09:59 PM Reply

Lunatics

"You don't tell crazy you're just in it for the sex!"

first thing that came to mind =P

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod.
Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature
Glib
Glib
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 29th, 2009 @ 10:30 PM Reply

almost just shitted my britches.
im so glad i didnt, i hate the feeling of crusty feces on ur underwear after it dries up

jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 30th, 2009 @ 02:14 AM Reply

At 11/29/09 10:30 PM, Glib wrote: i hate the feeling of crusty feces on ur underwear after it dries up

agreed

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 30th, 2009 @ 01:27 PM Reply

At 11/30/09 02:14 AM, jarrydn wrote:
At 11/29/09 10:30 PM, Glib wrote: i hate the feeling of crusty feces on ur underwear after it dries up
agreed

ahh I wub you guyz.

now everyone put mich's link in your sigs so we can mass-advertise the audio irc room where we never talk about audio :P

and lol calamaistr your nose is so sharp you could cut the cheese with it!

farts

oops :P

ZStriefel
ZStriefel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 30th, 2009 @ 03:11 PM Reply

Water + computer = bad

SO i woke up late yesterday, sleeping in after what I would call a well deserved day off.
My laptop was resting sweetly on my table next to one of those gas station "big gulps" full of tasty H20.
The dog then greeted me as she always does, which seems to the untrained eye as a crazed beast that may have been dropped a few too many times as a puppy. In her excitment she knocks over the cup, which than dumped all over my laptop. Being as sleepy as I was my initial reaction was "aww.. you crazy dog" then I noticed the laptop and "aww" quickly turned into "FUCK!". At this point it won't turn on. I'm have no compressed air nor the tiny little screw driver needed to open the fucker. Alas I have nothing to do but wait and see if it will return to life. It wouldnt be an issue. but like an idiot I didn't renew my warranty cause I figured I wouldnt be retarded enough the leave a huge cup of water next to my most favorite device in my home.

Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 30th, 2009 @ 05:12 PM Reply

At 11/30/09 01:27 PM, Chronamut wrote:
and lol calamaistr your nose is so sharp you could cut the cheese with it!

well i have jewish blood..

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. pm me for (free) hire, depending on your project i will make you a ost.

amaterasu
amaterasu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 30th, 2009 @ 05:49 PM Reply

At 11/30/09 03:11 PM, ZStriefel wrote: Water + computer = bad

Try putting it in a giant bag of rice...seems to work with cell phones, maybe it will work on a larger scale? Don't try to turn it on until then either.

beep

BBS Signature
jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 30th, 2009 @ 07:34 PM Reply

At 11/30/09 05:49 PM, amaterasu wrote: Try putting it in a giant bag of rice...seems to work with cell phones, maybe it will work on a larger scale? Don't try to turn it on until then either.

Also, remove the battery, as that is the part that is most likely to be irreversibly fucked by water.

SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 30th, 2009 @ 09:23 PM Reply

yeah and leave the laptop in the rice for about a week.. seriously cause if you try to turn it on with ANY moisture in it ... it could short it out and youll be fucked...

guilmonx
guilmonx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 30th, 2009 @ 11:40 PM Reply

I am just tired of hearing some of the shit that comes out in the portal... I am talking about the people who put up a track that blows out your speakers. The kind where their objective is to make your ears bleed on purpose. You know the ones that aren't music at all? Just some little kid who got angry and decided the best way to take out their anger is to put up a song that has nothing but chalk board scratching on it?

Yeah... Those songs...

I am all for people putting up an opinion and I do have a bias for genres. But some times I think there should be a separation between the people who are actually making music and the old portal for everyone else... Only people nominated by other people can get into the new audio portal. Flash artists would also have a much better time finding a good song to fit their flashes as well.

Sometimes I feel like starting my own audio portal for everyone but... I don't have the resources for it.

As much as I hate the portal for this I still use it because it is fun to put out music for people to download for free.

Offgore
Offgore
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 1st, 2009 @ 03:49 AM Reply

Love sucks
Most of you guys probably don't give a shit about this so I am just going to keep it short. Basically I miss someone from moving to london and last night I cried my eyes out (when I was alone) and from that I actually got sick from missing her.

I wish you guys the best of luck to not get into any of this trouble.

YouriX
YouriX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 1st, 2009 @ 04:22 AM Reply

At 12/1/09 03:49 AM, Sealander wrote: Love sucks
Most of you guys probably don't give a shit about this so I am just going to keep it short. Basically I miss someone from moving to london and last night I cried my eyes out (when I was alone) and from that I actually got sick from missing her.

Dude this happens to everybody. To me twice....
Just try to think about the things you do have in life.

Mich
Mich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 1st, 2009 @ 06:19 AM Reply

"Love sucks"

At 12/1/09 03:49 AM, Sealander wrote: Most of you guys probably don't give a shit about this so I am just going to keep it short. Basically I miss someone from moving to london and last night I cried my eyes out (when I was alone) and from that I actually got sick from missing her.

Tell me about it. As there's a sea between Britt and I, it's pretty rough too. Love doesn't suck, it's actually great, but long-distance love sucks hard. But if it is strong enough, it will last, and eventually, the distance goes away.

I can't fucking wait.
ZStriefel
ZStriefel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 1st, 2009 @ 06:26 AM Reply

computer = fixed

It was probably not the brightest idea...
But I spent about three hours with a blow dryer on it and presto. it lives.

the bag-o-rice is an interesting idea though.. which reminds me..
I need to get a rice cooker.. yeah, its fine doing it stove top and all but it its like a process you have to go through of heating, then letting boil, then setting to low, then covering, then cooling and then enjoying? too many steps between rice in bag and rice in stomach..

jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 1st, 2009 @ 06:54 AM Reply

At 12/1/09 06:26 AM, ZStriefel wrote: computer = fixed

If you can get the device open, a hair dryer is actually a very efficient means of getting rid of the moisture. Blowing hot air straight onto the case is probably not the best idea though, considering how thin and potentially maleable the keys are.

But if it's working, then well...the results speak for themselves :)

Congrats :)

Prodigal
Prodigal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 1st, 2009 @ 07:40 AM Reply

A couple people only know what happened to my uncle on the BBS, but here is some filler on it.

Uncle had an infection on tooth, forgot to take meds. Infection spreads, he gets kidney failure, brain hemeraging and in need of heart surgery. He thought My aunt - That died two years ago - was still alive, He thought he still lived in his old city, and he still thought his wife was pregnant.

Good News

My mom told me yesterday, that he is getting his sense of humor back, along with his sarcasm, so in the long run, he is most likely going to make a recovery.

Printer Problems.

I took a look at the box and it was a different series of printers, so that left me confused and so, I asked my mom. She said that that was her friend's new printer (the box) and sold this one to my mom. So no, she can't return it :P I was wondering why the printer cable was missing anyways (not that it matters, this fucking laptop doesn't have a printer capability.)

Let's just say, life is getting a liiiiiiiiiiiittle bit better.

Reaper93
Reaper93
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 1st, 2009 @ 07:53 AM Reply

Why on earth somebody went to the trouble of looking at my profile post and then responding that I'm a faggot is really beyond me. I mean, really. Do you have NOTHING better to do than be rude on the internet?...

SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 1st, 2009 @ 08:11 AM Reply

At 12/1/09 06:26 AM, ZStriefel wrote: computer = fixed

the bag-o-rice is an interesting idea though.. which reminds me..
I need to get a rice cooker.. yeah, its fine doing it stove top and all but it its like a process you have to go through of heating, then letting boil, then setting to low, then covering, then cooling and then enjoying? too many steps between rice in bag and rice in stomach..

COMPUTER=FIXED
awesome.. i had almost lost my laptop to my dog as well...my chihuahua jumped on my lap while i was drinking white wine..it spilled all over the key board. Like fucking lunatic i tore the battery out of it as quickly as possible and i dried it off.. i wouldn't turn it on for 3 days. when i turned it on the entire left side of my keyboard didn't work.. 1 day later.. it worked but my up button on my d pad still works intermittently.

RICE COOKER

rice cookers are awesome but you have to have alot of counter space and eat rice alot for it to fulfill its purpose. best thing to do is boil the appropriate amount of water and rice. throw in a pinch of salt when it boils then cover and turn the heat off and just wait 20 mins. fluff it with a fork and presto.. perfect rice

another awesome way to cook rice with other food (like chicken drumsticks)
pan sear a few drumsticks, add onions and peppers. then throw in a small can of tomato sauce and some water with the rice, let it get to a boiling point then put a cover on it and set it to simmer. about 20 mins later you have an awesome rice and chicken dish.

for a healthy alternative use brown rice and just add a little more water and let simmer for 30 mins or until rice is tender.....

i love brown and wild rice

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 1st, 2009 @ 08:15 AM Reply

At 12/1/09 06:19 AM, Mich wrote: "Love sucks"
Tell me about it. As there's a sea between Britt and I, it's pretty rough too. Love doesn't suck, it's actually great, but long-distance love sucks hard. But if it is strong enough, it will last, and eventually, the distance goes away.
I can't fucking wait.

yeah mah pookie lives halfway down the continent from me- 'tis a hard relationship to maintain - but everytime I see him I know I love him :)

jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 1st, 2009 @ 08:40 AM Reply

At 12/1/09 08:11 AM, SymbolCymbal wrote: i love brown and wild rice

I can't even eat white rice anymore. Same goes for white bread. Brown allllllllll the way.

Offgore
Offgore
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 1st, 2009 @ 08:44 AM Reply

At 12/1/09 06:19 AM, Mich wrote: "Love sucks"

I can't fucking wait.

At least you guys are IN a relationship. I don't even know yet if she feels the same way as i do.