YouriX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 16:21:03 Reply

At 11/28/09 04:03 PM, Calamaistr wrote:
At 11/28/09 04:00 PM, MH16 wrote:
Hmm, i don't hope i will be like you are now in 10 years. But if i ever find Newgrounds way too immature for me then i'll be wise enough to leave. Why do you come here anyway, if you only find the posts disturbing and spammy?
To discuss music creation?

But the lounge was ment for chilling out.

Anywho about the vaccin i dont trust it. And i wont take it. Why should i? I have the best vaccin in the world! And that is my body resistance. My body could just like we say in dutch. "Uitzieken"

I heard that as long as you take good care of your body you could recover from almost every ill even cancer. Maybe a bit over the top, but it did happen!

Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 16:31:16 Reply

At 11/28/09 04:21 PM, YouriX wrote:
At 11/28/09 04:03 PM, Calamaistr wrote:
At 11/28/09 04:00 PM, MH16 wrote:
Hmm, i don't hope i will be like you are now in 10 years. But if i ever find Newgrounds way too immature for me then i'll be wise enough to leave. Why do you come here anyway, if you only find the posts disturbing and spammy?
To discuss music creation?
But the lounge was ment for chilling out.

Anywho about the vaccin i dont trust it. And i wont take it. Why should i? I have the best vaccin in the world! And that is my body resistance. My body could just like we say in dutch. "Uitzieken"

I heard that as long as you take good care of your body you could recover from almost every ill even cancer. Maybe a bit over the top, but it did happen!

Not really over the top mate, the best medicine against any disease is taking care of your body and your body will take care of you.

Vitamins, nutricients, a healthy active lifestyle, a healthy mind (little to no stress).

Sadly thats exactly what is being cut down in the present day of age, and all for financial profit, something that isnt even real to begin with.

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. pm me for (free) hire, depending on your project i will make you a ost.

YouriX
YouriX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 17:18:32 Reply

At 11/28/09 04:31 PM, Calamaistr wrote: Vitamins, nutricients, a healthy active lifestyle, a healthy mind (little to no stress).

Sadly thats exactly what is being cut down in the present day of age, and all for financial profit, something that isnt even real to begin with.

Yeah, i really dont understand why people are even making such a big deal as far for the Netherlands from all those milions of people who live here. Only 28 has died that is less then 1%.

I mean sombody must be making a prophet from this.

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 17:28:59 Reply

At 11/28/09 05:18 PM, YouriX wrote:
At 11/28/09 04:31 PM, Calamaistr wrote: Vitamins, nutricients, a healthy active lifestyle, a healthy mind (little to no stress).

Yeah, i really dont understand why people are even making such a big deal as far for the Netherlands from all those milions of people who live here. Only 28 has died that is less then 1%.

I mean sombody must be making a prophet from this.

Yeah, and the percentage of people killed by ''normal'' flu is probably even higher. I won't take that vaccin.

Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 17:36:08 Reply

H1N1 flu shot

http://zombiecheerleader.ytmnd.com/

buts seriously i wont get it. best thing to do is take care of yourself. and take st. john wort. it has hypericin in it that has shown in lab tests to boost levels of RNA or something like that "dont quote me i read the article months ago and forgot the actual substance your body makes to destroy viruses"

So when your RNA levels or whatever levels are up your body fights off viruses better. They have been experimenting with it in HIV and HPV patients and have found a little bit of success. Of course it noting that can be called a cure but it does slow the virus production down.

SUPPLEMENTS AND WORKING OUT

Personally i take vegan supplements that are derived from actual plants. Synthetic vitamins dont absorb as well and these come in powder form in capsules so your body can absorb them easier and its a better quality of vitamin.

I also just recently joined a gym. I am basically going to focus on intense cardio and multiple weights reps. i need to get a bigger upper body since my lower body is so much stronger than my upper. (i ride my bike alot and used to be a bike messenger)

What i really need to work on though is core workouts just because its the most important set of muscles in your body. If your abbs and back muscles are in good shape it affects SO many different things from flexibility, spine health and even digestion.

I also plan on getting very flexible. so ill be doing alot of stretching of my legs and upper body. So as i build muscle it will be flexible, smooth and evenly distributed, not to mention the muscle will have better blood flow.

As of right now i weigh 145 lbs and im 5'7" with 12% body fat--(im a small dude with a small frame)

My goal is to be 160lbs with 4% body fat... my metabolism is kinda high so i dont think it will take long to get rid of the excess body fat but it has always been a problem for me to gain upper body muscle since when i was younger i never built it up. Its funny how the muscle you build when you are younger determines how easy you can get it back when you are older.. so wish me luck guys....

Heres a picture of me without a shirt on that i just took. Im sure chron will get a kick out of it and have something to fap to as well

FAPPING MATERIAL FOR CHRON

sorry im not bearish enough for ya chron lolololol :p

The Audio Forum Lounge

TMM43
TMM43
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 18:31:03 Reply

This page got a tad heated...

Let's cool off a bit, shall we? No need for hostility out of anyone.

HAHA Symbol you look like you're wearing parachute pants. The white version of MC Hammer.

Love you

..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio
Latest Track: Infinity
Need Help? Real Life|Audio

BBS Signature
Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 18:36:10 Reply

At 11/28/09 05:36 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote:
SUPPLEMENTS AND WORKING OUT

Personally i take vegan supplements that are derived from actual plants. Synthetic vitamins dont absorb as well and these come in powder form in capsules so your body can absorb them easier and its a better quality of vitamin.

Man im glad to see that you people arent the sheeple you see all over in my country, most just almost take a rocket to the docters office to get that shot because theyve been told so much frightening storys on the tele. (of with none was true)

I personally take Vit. C and sometimes Ginseng when i feel like i need it.
I also eat goji berries ( its tibetan) every day a pluck out the bag and drink soley biological smoothies and carrot/crop/fruit juice (all in one) and mineral water, oh and ofcourse lots of garlic when im cooking ^^.

I lift weights every evening, 100 frontal dumbells, 30 inverted. And then 2x 30 stretches and 2x 10 wide stretches. All while my dinner is on the stove.

When the weather gets better again ill also proceed with spending 90% of the day outside again (lately it has been raining constantly, so no thanks)
Normally with good weather im out in the woods or riding a bicicle around the farmlands.

Being healthy shouldnt be a luxioury, being healthy should be a basic.
But alas, money is made on addictions and the ill, and imagine the many people of the world living longer, cant have that.. were already destroying the enviroment, oh wait.

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. pm me for (free) hire, depending on your project i will make you a ost.

Stupor
Stupor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 19:04:03 Reply

This Thread

Holy herpes, why is there so much fighting on this page!?
And on a related note, why is one user dominating 50% of the posts on this page?

Don't you love it when two questions suddenly answer each other?

Something On-Topic

Yeah, I worked out once.

Sometimes, it would rain men. "Hallelujah!", we would cry. Thousands were killed.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 20:13:43 Reply

FAPPING MATERIAL FOR CHRON
it's ok SymbolCymbal, I still think you're super sexy - bears isnt ALL that I think of - I like stocky guys too - and you look kinda stocky :)

and Calamaistr easy boy, I can't help it if every conversation eventually turns to gay sex or something about me ;)

also what does the calamaistr look like? We are both the same age :P

as for the H1N1 i'm the only person in my family that hasn't gotten it - I'd rather develop immunities the ol' fashioned way instread of risk being paralyzed or something from the vaccine like that one person,..

also.. mich made this awesome php thingie for the ng irc room!

Mich's kewl thingie!
take his link and paste it in your sig - with a message telling people to come to the audio irc room! We used to have almost every single person on here with it in their sig - it would really boost popularity - and calamaistr - you come too - and put it in your sig - I command you to! :P

welcome to the ng lounge - MY ng lounge ;)
jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 20:54:21 Reply

Doctors are fucked because they throw pills at you to mask your problems, instead of actually getting to the root of the cause. Lifestyle change is always the way to go. I'm now only eating explicitly good foods, and every time I have a hankering for fast food, I take the cash, pocket it, and go hungry.

Also, once summer is over, I'll probably be abstaining from chemical stimulation, if you know what I mean ;)

I'll probably still light my dick queefs though.

audio / bbs troubles? drop me a PM

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 21:29:10 Reply

also if you have any back problems that can attribute to at least half your health problems - get your back in good shape stat and your body will more or less take care of itself :)

SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 21:44:06 Reply

At 11/28/09 09:29 PM, Chronamut wrote: also if you have any back problems that can attribute to at least half your health problems - get your back in good shape stat and your body will more or less take care of itself :)

AGREED

a yoga teacher once told me, " You are only as young as your spine is flexible"

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 22:01:45 Reply

not just flexible man - if your spine is curved when you're looking straight on at it on the left or right side the part that is compressing will compress all those nerves and stuff coming out of it - essentially starving your organs, thus leading to future health problems. Your spine is what sends stuff out to your entire body - its very important to keep it in tip-top shape.

jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 22:06:42 Reply

I need to see a chiropractor. I think my spine just queefed.

audio / bbs troubles? drop me a PM

BBS Signature
Mich
Mich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 22:50:17 Reply

(ex)-Audio regs take over Artist news on frontpage

I smell win.

The Audio Forum Lounge

Stupor
Stupor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 23:05:29 Reply

Spine Power

Mine is getting prematurely weak...I'm having the same level of back pain that my parents have, which is a very bad thing. Someone give me some advice, some half-assed body stretches or something!

Sometimes, it would rain men. "Hallelujah!", we would cry. Thousands were killed.

DSMagnum
DSMagnum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 23:28:10 Reply

At 11/28/09 10:06 PM, jarrydn wrote: I need to see a chiropractor. I think my spine just queefed.

Why does your spine have a vagina and can you sex it?

CandyDevotee
CandyDevotee
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 23:30:03 Reply

I need some songs!

Hey guys!

I've started a Youtube channel, and i'll be uploading a bunch of Dance/Trance/Techno!

I would really appreciate it if you guys would allow me to use your songs in my videos, and if you reply to this, with stuff you want me to use.

It would be beneficial for you guys, because you guys really need some exposure. I upload videos of your music, so you don't have to!

Hope you guys, will help me out, thanks!

Kaizerwolf
Kaizerwolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 23:38:54 Reply

Spiney Power

I've got some curvature in my spine. It's only like 2 degrees towards the base, so it isn't terrible, but sometimes it hurts if I run or work out for a long time.

As to the Youtube vids, I'm going to say no. You're fairly new, just today in fact, and I don't really trust you, even if it is just Youtube.

How about you join the NGPD? Just what is the Newgrounds Police Dept.? Click the link and find out for yourself!

BBS Signature
CandyDevotee
CandyDevotee
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 23:44:11 Reply

I already made one,

and credited it everyone.

I put the full title, and credited everyone that made the song.

If there is anything else i can do, please tell me. :)

SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-29 00:11:29 Reply

HOLY FUCK SHIT IN THE HIGHEST I NEED TO RANT

So a music producer has been publicly harassing my uncle and aunt on facebook.. i had responded to my uncles post with this.

I am not going to post his other discussions because they are pretty much the same as the following

Joseph Franco is happy Michelle is feeling better. I'm exhausted - trimmed some hedges, pulled some vines and cut branches that were touching the roof. Now, relaxing just before I make a nice salmon dinner for my family.
Yesterday at 18:37 · Comment · Like

Jeremy P. Carloahh, domesticated, I see... :-)
Yesterday at 18:46

David Francobut did you polish the light bulbs?
Yesterday at 19:25 · Delete

Joseph FrancoYes, Jeremy, very domesticated. No David, but I did water the lawn furniture!
Yesterday at 21:38

Keith Kemperok well this is the deal first off im not trying to call you or reach you but it seems to me that you seem to have total control over what michelle does all I asked is that michelle calls me every now and then its not much to ask so why are you getting in the middle of this cause, your her husband and you protect her well thats understandable but picking up a phone and saying hello is note much to ask and your excuse for Michelle not getting back to me is uneceptable to me from a profressional stand point!
Yesterday at 22:12

Joseph FrancoFacebook family, do you see what I have to put up with??
3 hours ago

Joseph FrancoKeith, if you're trying to sell me on the idea of using you to produce some music for Michelle, you're not doing a good job at it. Berating and harassing people is not a recommended way for winning people over to your point of view. Might I suggest purchasing the book, "How to Win Friends and Influence People." It will change your life.
2 hours ago

Ellen GeeI know how you feel, dear Joe. I'm referencing my run-ins with someone whom we refer to only as "Cthulu East" ...
2 hours ago

Joseph FrancoCthulhu!!
2 hours ago

David Francomost NORMAL people would keep this to an INBOX discussion
about an hour ago · Delete

Joseph FrancoHi David - since when has Uncle Joey ever been normal??
about an hour ago

David FrancoDont sweat it uncle joey, the more success you have the more crazies you have knocking at your door step...Just keep plugging into your inspiration.. The music industry has PLENTY of lunatics... LOLOL im one of them.. at least i keep discussions to inboxes and not public material... Nobody has ever gotten a lucrative contract from being a hassle to work with.
50 minutes ago · Delete

David FrancoSO when the are you and the beautiful duo coming back up to NYC?
44 minutes ago · Delete

HE REPLIES WITH THE FOLLOWING MESSAGES IN MY INBOX!!!!!!!!!

Keith Kemper 28 November at 23:29 Report
Who are you to make a comment or to call me a lunatic when you have no idea what this is all about you need to stay out of this its none of your business I'm a professional producer in the music Industry me and Michelle have history that you can't even comprehend so your voice has no value so stay out of our dispute. thank you

David Franco 28 November at 23:37
well its obvious that joe and michelle dont want your services.... i don't know the whole situation. All I know is that you are not being professional about your business inquiries ... I commend your boldness but i disagree with your methods. You do realize that all your posts are public and embarrassing to your reputation. Be a businessman... dont be desperate for work

Keith Kemper 28 November at 23:49 Report
First off I'm not Desperate for work this goes way beyond that I dont need their money so thats one more thing your not familar with.
if you were to know all the facts you would understand I have no reason to discuss this with you and the reason most of my comments are on display is because Joe started that I wanted to show him i'm not going to take what he said to me lightly.

Keith Kemper 28 November at 23:51 Report
ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!

David Franco 28 November at 23:47
I dont care who is at fault... but to be on professional level i wont forward your lunacy to my uncle.. as a fellow music producer i disagree with your methods.. take it for what it is.. this conversation is over!

Keith Kemper 28 November at 23:53 Report
Good it was'nt your business in the first place!

David Franco 28 November at 23:53
ummm then why do you keep sending me messages? Its the internet.. people make comments. Get over it. I personally am not the deciding factor in your "business venture" So to put it boldly ... Why the FUCK are you messaging me?

Keith Kemper 28 November at 23:59 Report
Because you called me a lunatic that is an insult to me and I just wanted to let you know that. I didnt insult you you had no right to insult me that is why I am chatting with you now!

David Franco 29 November at 00:00
cool story bro

----------------------------------------
--------

So yeah not much of a rant but seriously this guy is a DOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH

Agreee... disagree?!?!?!

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-29 00:33:28 Reply

its not nice to call lunatics lunatics - thats when they come to your house and kill you.

SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-29 01:15:46 Reply

At 11/29/09 12:33 AM, Chronamut wrote: its not nice to call lunatics lunatics - thats when they come to your house and kill you.

you mean thats when they come to my house and i make them a conversation piece.

Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-29 01:36:53 Reply

At 11/28/09 08:13 PM, Chronamut wrote:
also what does the calamaistr look like? We are both the same age :P

Before i grew a beard i looked like this:
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb228 /Calaman/SDC12231.jpg (thats a month ago btw)

well or this but this only when certain oddities all come together, i dont walk around like that normally let me explain: i was on vacation in a natural enviroment (i dont have 'party vacations' id go mad) the showers were outside, i listened to my own recent work (jetpack paladin OST) all the while to keep my inspiration going because there was no pc, and no piano either anywhere there, we had to walk 30 min for the nearest village, wich also had no pc's mind you.
Anyway, so here i come out of the showers, i wrap my head with a towel (dont forget to bring a towel) put on my music, come walking.. and here i get the idea to make a picture of myself.. ALL - AT - THE - SAME - TIME !!!!
http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb228 /Calaman/?action=view&current=SDC11591.g if

So draw a full beard on that.

as for the H1N1 i'm the only person in my family that hasn't gotten it - I'd rather develop immunities the ol' fashioned way instread of risk being paralyzed or something from the vaccine like that one person,..

Glad you too belong to the smart, could it be that musicians have immunities against hasty decisions or doctrine?

Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-29 01:40:18 Reply

At 11/28/09 11:05 PM, Stupor wrote: Spine Power

Mine is getting prematurely weak...I'm having the same level of back pain that my parents have, which is a very bad thing. Someone give me some advice, some half-assed body stretches or something!

go do body stretches.

SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-29 01:57:53 Reply

At 11/29/09 01:36 AM, Calamaistr wrote:

Glad you too belong to the smart, could it be that musicians have immunities against hasty decisions or doctrine?

but we are SOOOO guilty of EVERYTHING else hahahah .. but seriously.. i dont trust vaccines unless they have a good solid decade run.... im still wary of getting a regular flu shot..
Measles, mumps, rubella.. yeah ill take the vaccine cause it was created in the 60's... im not to keen on new cures.. new cures mean money for someone.. when too much profit is involved there is WAY too much room for error.. it seems more and more everyday to me that america didn't have founding fathers but founding lawyers. in america,

if you are stupid enough to cross the street at a red light and get hit, the driver has to pay the medical bills. In england if you were jay walking and a driver hits you, You would have to pay the damages to the car..

those damn brits have some good ideas.. there is too much bitching and moaning in my country.. not enough grabbing the bulls by the horns and then beating its stepchildren with a sock full of pennies.

fucking annie

Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-29 02:07:02 Reply

At 11/29/09 01:57 AM, SymbolCymbal wrote:

but we are SOOOO guilty of EVERYTHING else hahahah ..

Hmm, most other musicians i know have a glance of vanity over them, i 'try not to most of the time, the only time i rub my own back is when someone with musical insight tells me something about my music i didnt think of yet.. perhaps a better translation: i would like to hear someone elses interpetation of my work.

Also, most musicians are impulsive.

SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-29 02:25:44 Reply

*sings* i bet you think this post is about you.

feel the love
Offgore
Offgore
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-29 03:25:29 Reply

At 11/29/09 02:25 AM, SymbolCymbal wrote: *sings* i bet you think this post is about you.

feel the love

I love you man.

/me Unzips pants.
SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-29 03:33:01 Reply

At 11/28/09 06:31 PM, TMM43 wrote:

HAHA Symbol you look like you're wearing parachute pants. The white version of MC Hammer.

Love you

Cant touch this!

mich's sig

So when the FACK we gonna meet fer drinks in the city!!!!!!!