Be a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

  • 882,965 Views
  • 35,795 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
AndyLau
AndyLau
  • Member since: Dec. 24, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 10:35 PM Reply

At 2/27/13 10:28 PM, garlagan wrote: someone tag me be friends with me i need friends pls

@garlagan

Sure why not


BBS Signature
Envy
Envy
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 11:26 PM Reply

I have a question...

Why did they get rid of the terms and conditions of uploading audio in the submit audio screen? I'm trying to find a link to them for someone, and naturally the first place I checked was the submit audio screen. Am I just dumb or are they not there anymore.


At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:
the brilliant songs who create a production for music
Wat

AndyLau
AndyLau
  • Member since: Dec. 24, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 11:30 PM Reply

At 2/27/13 11:26 PM, Envy wrote: I have a question...

Why did they get rid of the terms and conditions of uploading audio in the submit audio screen? I'm trying to find a link to them for someone, and naturally the first place I checked was the submit audio screen. Am I just dumb or are they not there anymore.

They moved to the FAQ area so it's buried and shit, anyways, happy beef-day, go enjoy your BD thread :3


BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 12:39 AM Reply

At 2/27/13 07:42 PM, AndyLau wrote:
At 2/27/13 07:04 PM, sweet21 wrote: sbb is dumb.
@Buoy

You hear that? You gonna take that lying down?

but I agree

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 01:09 AM Reply

OBJECTION


lel

Braiton
Braiton
  • Member since: Dec. 21, 2009
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 01:12 AM Reply

At 2/28/13 01:09 AM, Sequenced wrote: OBJECTION

OBJECTION OVERRULED!

BITCH.

AndyLau
AndyLau
  • Member since: Dec. 24, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 01:20 AM Reply

At 2/28/13 01:12 AM, Braiton wrote:
At 2/28/13 01:09 AM, Sequenced wrote: OBJECTION
OBJECTION OVERRULED!

BITCH.

hiiiiyyyyaaaa!

*kung-fu chop!*

overuling overuled


BBS Signature
Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 04:37 AM Reply

At 2/27/13 06:21 PM, AndyLau wrote: I put forth the notion that Buoy re-name himself back to "SBB".

SuperBowserBro > Buoy

or is it
Step
Step
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 04:38 AM Reply

At 2/28/13 04:37 AM, Mich wrote: SuperBowserBro > Buoy

or is it

Mich himself has spoken.


Review Request Club | PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON THIS I BEG YOU | Formerly Supersteph54
I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for any Audio Portal-related help.

BBS Signature
Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 04:39 AM Reply

At 2/28/13 04:38 AM, Step wrote: Mich himself has spoken.

And so, evidently, has SuperSteph54.

AndyLau
AndyLau
  • Member since: Dec. 24, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 04:53 AM Reply

At 2/28/13 04:39 AM, Mich wrote:
At 2/28/13 04:38 AM, Step wrote: Mich himself has spoken.
And so, evidently, has SuperSteph54.

Better name than FixedDeck!

Fuck that guy for using a double -d


BBS Signature
LiquidOoze
LiquidOoze
  • Member since: May. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 06:01 AM Reply

At 2/28/13 04:53 AM, AndyLau wrote:
At 2/28/13 04:39 AM, Mich wrote:
At 2/28/13 04:38 AM, Step wrote: Mich himself has spoken.
And so, evidently, has SuperSteph54.
Better name than FixedDeck!

Fuck that guy for using a double -d

You don't like dubble D's?


SoundCloud || Youtube || Bandcamp || Facebook || Click below to listen to my newest track!

BBS Signature
Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Musician
Breed
Breed
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 06:58 AM Reply

Fuck, guys. I can't shake the emotional awesomeness of these interludes.

Last concert Bernstein conducted before dying the next year.

LiquidOoze
LiquidOoze
  • Member since: May. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 07:16 AM Reply

Question

What the fuck is this?

The Audio Forum Lounge


SoundCloud || Youtube || Bandcamp || Facebook || Click below to listen to my newest track!

BBS Signature
Breed
Breed
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 07:25 AM Reply

At 2/28/13 07:16 AM, LiquidOoze wrote: Question

What the fuck is this?

It is one of two relatively new and retarded named genres.

SourJovis
SourJovis
  • Member since: Aug. 14, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 07:48 AM Reply

At 2/28/13 07:16 AM, LiquidOoze wrote: Question

What the fuck is this?

Nerdcore


BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 10:09 AM Reply

WHAT HAPPENED TO SBB


lel

SourJovis
SourJovis
  • Member since: Aug. 14, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 10:17 AM Reply

At 2/28/13 10:09 AM, Sequenced wrote: WHAT HAPPENED TO SBB

Don't you mean BDSM?


BBS Signature
sorohanro
sorohanro
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 10:28 AM Reply

At 2/28/13 10:17 AM, SourJovis wrote:
At 2/28/13 10:09 AM, Sequenced wrote: WHAT HAPPENED TO SBB
Don't you mean BDSM?

That's one think you can tell about evolution...

SourJovis
SourJovis
  • Member since: Aug. 14, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 10:31 AM Reply

At 2/28/13 10:28 AM, sorohanro wrote:
At 2/28/13 10:17 AM, SourJovis wrote:
At 2/28/13 10:09 AM, Sequenced wrote: WHAT HAPPENED TO SBB
Don't you mean BDSM?
That's one think you can tell about evolution...

Just the tip of the iceberg


BBS Signature
sorohanro
sorohanro
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 10:47 AM Reply

At 2/28/13 10:31 AM, SourJovis wrote: Just the tip of the iceberg

Do anybody know why an expression like "just the tip" isn't make me thinking of icebergs? I bet that what the iceberg told to Titanic also: "don't be scared baby, it will be just the tip", and look how it ended...

SourJovis
SourJovis
  • Member since: Aug. 14, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 10:53 AM Reply

At 2/28/13 10:47 AM, sorohanro wrote: Do anybody know why an expression like "just the tip" isn't make me thinking of icebergs? I bet that what the iceberg told to Titanic also: "don't be scared baby, it will be just the tip", and look how it ended...

It may have just been the tip, but it was very hard. Also the Titanic came very fast.


BBS Signature
CJ86TV
CJ86TV
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Voice Actor
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 12:15 PM Reply

At 2/28/13 07:16 AM, LiquidOoze wrote: Question

What the fuck is this?

It's been around for about four or five years now. I have several friends that make a living off that sort of "rapping", I guess you could call it. I don't listen to it personality, but to each their own.

Quarl
Quarl
  • Member since: May. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 03:17 PM Reply

At 2/28/13 10:53 AM, SourJovis wrote:
At 2/28/13 10:47 AM, sorohanro wrote: Do anybody know why an expression like "just the tip" isn't make me thinking of icebergs? I bet that what the iceberg told to Titanic also: "don't be scared baby, it will be just the tip", and look how it ended...
It may have just been the tip, but it was very hard. Also the Titanic came very fast.

I'm trying to figure out if you guys are talking about cocks or what. Knock off the four play. Just come out and say it already.

cock joke.

Giants are too tall. We'll have to stand on top of each others shoulders to survive.

SourJovis
SourJovis
  • Member since: Aug. 14, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 03:54 PM Reply

At 2/28/13 03:17 PM, Quarl wrote: I'm trying to figure out if you guys are talking about cocks or what. Knock off the four play. Just come out and say it already.

Cocks... Foreplay... No just talking man on man. You know. Good healthy male bondage.


BBS Signature
SourJovis
SourJovis
  • Member since: Aug. 14, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 07:49 PM Reply

I meant male bonding, not male bondage. This is so awkward.


BBS Signature
Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 33
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 08:02 PM Reply

At 2/28/13 07:49 PM, SourJovis wrote: I meant male bonding, not male bondage. This is so awkward.

You know what they say... a slip of the tongue reveals one's true desires.


Audio/BBS Mod
News: I want to write more metal... - Music: The Inevitability - Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
SourJovis
SourJovis
  • Member since: Aug. 14, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Feb. 28th, 2013 @ 08:14 PM Reply

At 2/28/13 08:02 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: You know what they say... a slip of the tongue reveals one's true desires.

A Freudian slip


BBS Signature
Rahmemhotep
Rahmemhotep
  • Member since: May. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Mar. 1st, 2013 @ 12:02 AM Reply

At 2/28/13 12:15 PM, CJ86TV wrote:
At 2/28/13 07:16 AM, LiquidOoze wrote: Question

What the fuck is this?
It's been around for about four or five years now. I have several friends that make a living off that sort of "rapping", I guess you could call it. I don't listen to it personality, but to each their own.

What an understatement. I think it's been around for about 10 years.


My sig is clickable and takes you some place.
Best Thread Ever

BBS Signature