00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ng Old Peoples Home

94,407 Views | 887 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-06-15 15:10:19

At 6/15/10 02:57 PM, SpiffyMasta wrote:
At 6/15/10 10:22 AM, Bahamut wrote: And what if I win? Nah, I don't think we need to worry about Auz as I have stated many times by now that I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO VOTE FOR ME IN MOST UNDERRATED!
Noted. I will vote for you for most overrated and spammy.

By voting, I mean the finals and not the nomination process. You only have until Friday to nominate me for Most Overrated and Biggest Spammer.

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-06-24 04:40:06

Oh wow, was looking through my old computer and came upon a screen grab of my profile back in the 05 era.

Considering the Experience and B/P I was at then, then seeing how high a rank such stats brought about, it's amazing to see how much has changed.
Just think how different things will be another 5 years from now...

The Ng Old Peoples Home

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-06-24 08:38:42

YOU KNOW WHAT GRINDS MY OLD GEARS THESE NEW USERS ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS AND ASKING WHO THE OLDER USERS ARE.

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-06-24 09:08:45

At 6/24/10 04:40 AM, BaronVonBadGuy wrote: Oh wow, was looking through my old computer and came upon a screen grab of my profile back in the 05 era.

Back in the day when you could easily creep on people's favourite music and films; a simpler world.

A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-06-24 10:57:28

At 6/24/10 04:40 AM, BaronVonBadGuy wrote: Oh wow, was looking through my old computer and came upon a screen grab of my profile back in the 05 era.

I loved the profiles back then; they were so simple yet so effective. It took me ages to get used to having actual userpages with the stats and all that other good stuff more or less hidden away in the corner.

Just think how different things will be another 5 years from now...

Can't wait for all the '14 users to start bitching about how shit the '15 users are. ;P

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-06-24 11:25:00

At 6/24/10 10:57 AM, NEVR wrote:
Can't wait for all the '14 users to start bitching about how shit the '15 users are. ;P

shit by then we would be worshipped because were 0X users lol

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-06-24 11:40:41

At 6/16/10 11:12 AM, Chronamut wrote:
At 6/15/10 10:22 AM, Bahamut wrote: Hello other Amut.
hello Bahamut - I thought I absorbed you into myself years ago.

How could this happen?

At 6/24/10 04:40 AM, BaronVonBadGuy wrote: Just think how different things will be another 5 years from now...

I shall be level 60 by then!

At 6/24/10 10:57 AM, NEVR wrote: Can't wait for all the '14 users to start bitching about how shit the '15 users are. ;P

And we shall be old in comparison to them. However, if my baby cousin were to join Newgrounds anytime in the future, it won't be until 2023. XD

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-06-24 12:33:01

At 6/24/10 11:25 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: shit by then we would be worshipped because were 0X users lol

Image the handful of '99 user out there. They'll be dinosaurs.

At 6/24/10 11:40 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/24/10 04:40 AM, BaronVonBadGuy wrote: Just think how different things will be another 5 years from now...
I shall be level 60 by then!

Unless the level curve makes an unwelcome return...

At 6/24/10 10:57 AM, NEVR wrote: Can't wait for all the '14 users to start bitching about how shit the '15 users are. ;P
And we shall be old in comparison to them. However, if my baby cousin were to join Newgrounds anytime in the future, it won't be until 2023. XD

Woah. Your account would be 19 years old by then. CRAZY.

I dunno if I can honestly say I'll still be on NG by then. It would be nice if I had time for this place, but by that point there'll be a LOT going on in life, and it's honestly hard to say how big of a commitment I could actually make to Newgrounds.

Look at what happened to Sanjay. :(

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-06-24 13:00:20

At 6/24/10 12:33 PM, NEVR wrote:
At 6/24/10 11:25 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: shit by then we would be worshipped because were 0X users lol
Image the handful of '99 user out there. They'll be dinosaurs.

lol Pimp would be a GOD.

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-06-24 13:33:49

At 6/24/10 11:44 AM, Alaska wrote: Oh really?
http://alaska.newgrounds.com/favorites/

I have never once clicked to creep on a users favourites, however when they were out in the open - I couldn't help but judge them.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-06-24 13:40:41

At 6/24/10 01:33 PM, EternitySpent wrote:
At 6/24/10 11:44 AM, Alaska wrote: Oh really?
http://alaska.newgrounds.com/favorites/
I have never once clicked to creep on a users favourites, however when they were out in the open - I couldn't help but judge them.

Yeah, nobody cares enough to actually click a link to look at them. When they were at the bottom of everybody's profiles though, it was easier for people to make comments about it on the BBS. I remember a couple of occasions where people's favourite bands or movies were mocked in an argument... it was pretty funny. lol :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-06-24 15:24:37

I remember when Tankmen first came out and cock jokes were as contagious as herpes and Ebola

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-06-24 17:45:51

At 6/24/10 03:24 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: I remember when Tankmen first came out and cock jokes were as contagious as herpes and Ebola

You only remember that far back?

I remember when Bitey of Brackenwood was released, to mass hysteria

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-06-24 17:59:10

At 6/24/10 05:45 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 6/24/10 03:24 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: I remember when Tankmen first came out and cock jokes were as contagious as herpes and Ebola
You only remember that far back?

hell yeah it was mad.

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-06-25 00:30:31

First time I came to this site;

was on the front page, and I thought it was just the bees knees. Then I remember like 2 weeks later trying to showing it to a friend and being shocked to find it wasn't on the front page anymore and I was all like WTF - did it get deleted?

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-06-25 04:21:54

At 6/25/10 02:44 AM, cast wrote:
Farts

How long did it take this dude to cross his legs? Surely he's the type that sits down and has to lift one leg over the other. Note that he's using the more difficult technique, with bended knee. It's much easier with straight legs, which is definitely a beginner's move.

I'll give him a 7.6 out of 10 - he loses marks for the cardigan.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-06-25 08:54:58

At 6/24/10 12:33 PM, NEVR wrote:
At 6/24/10 11:40 AM, Bahamut wrote: I shall be level 60 by then!
Unless the level curve makes an unwelcome return...

I highly doubt we'll see it back.

Woah. Your account would be 19 years old by then. CRAZY.

It would, my account is only 5 1/2 years old and that's waiting for 13 years!

Look at what happened to Sanjay. :(

We miss him!

At 6/24/10 05:45 PM, Coop83 wrote: I remember when Bitey of Brackenwood was released, to mass hysteria

I remember Christmas 2004 layout. Yep, that's how far back I go. I just didn't sign up until September. Shame I didn't sign up sooner and get more EXP but I suppose it's for the better.

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-06-26 06:15:10

At 6/15/10 10:22 AM, Bahamut wrote: I'd mention the FAQ as well but aren't NG trying to phase that out with the Wiki pages?

Yeah in due time. Of course the problem with the wiki page is that it can't be dynamically updated like the one on the FAQ. :/

At 6/24/10 12:33 PM, NEVR wrote: Look at what happened to Sanjay. :(

There is no telling when I'm going to finally sign off for good. Hopefully it won't before I reach EGSC or Level 44.

I remember LegendaryFrog was the thing around the time I showed up and you either love him or hate him.

tween

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-06-26 06:23:32

At 6/26/10 06:15 AM, reverend wrote:
At 6/15/10 10:22 AM, Bahamut wrote: I'd mention the FAQ as well but aren't NG trying to phase that out with the Wiki pages?
Yeah in due time. Of course the problem with the wiki page is that it can't be dynamically updated like the one on the FAQ. :/

Yeah, just look at how outdated the mods page is. It doesn't even mention all the new icon mods from this month. :P

At 6/24/10 12:33 PM, NEVR wrote: Look at what happened to Sanjay. :(
There is no telling when I'm going to finally sign off for good. Hopefully it won't before I reach EGSC or Level 44.

So your favourite level icon is level 44? It's a fine level to stop at.

I remember LegendaryFrog was the thing around the time I showed up and you either love him or hate him.

It seemed back then the majority liked him but as time went on, his animation didn't improve and became more and more stale, although not as bad as IWP.

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-06-26 08:52:05

Awfully warm today, hope it cools down before I go to work. Or I'll have to be forever be drinking water and then I'll be peeing all night.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-06-26 21:10:57

At 6/26/10 06:15 AM, reverend wrote:

tween

LegendaryFrog and Granfaloon. The big one when I signed up was Ronin. I signed up because of that game 3 days after it first came out. Then it was number one all time for like a year. Insane. It definitely was a groundbreaker.

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-06-30 05:53:42

I was away for the long weekend at my girlfriend's Dad's place. Was really good, drank a lot of beer and watched the football (despite the fact that it ended up being the last of England's frankly underwheling world cup campaign).

Looks like this place has gone downhill since I've been gone. ;P

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-06-30 08:21:44

At 6/30/10 05:53 AM, NEVR wrote: Looks like this place has gone downhill since I've been gone. ;P

You also made the English Gentleman's Club and C&C Lounge quiet while you were gone. Then again, you were the last person who posted in the English Gentleman's Club and the latest topic was talking about England in the World Cup facing Germany...

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-06-30 08:28:23

At 6/30/10 08:21 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/30/10 05:53 AM, NEVR wrote: Looks like this place has gone downhill since I've been gone. ;P
You also made the English Gentleman's Club and C&C Lounge quiet while you were gone. Then again, you were the last person who posted in the English Gentleman's Club and the latest topic was talking about England in the World Cup facing Germany...

Hah. I might check in on the C&C lounge later on.

Yeah there's so much to say about that last England match, but at the same time there's no need to say anything at all except "fucking linesman ffffffffgrggxxxxzzzzzhhhhhh"

And well done Germany. England as a 'team' were looking wobbly all tournament anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-06-30 16:17:09

I am on my computer with windows 95 and I forgot what the olden days of NG so friends uh who are you. Where am I? Oh it was 2003 and I just came back here I can remember all the fun I had and hatred I caused.0

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-07-01 12:47:00

england did get their asses kicked I guess they couldn't bend it like Beckham

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-07-04 11:04:08

At 7/1/10 12:47 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: england did get their asses kicked I guess they couldn't bend it like Beckham

You keep on killing this thread man. Next time you do it I'm gonna shove my dentures up your asshole.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-07-07 10:27:47

At 7/4/10 11:04 AM, NEVR wrote: I'm gonna shove my dentures up your asshole.

Make sure you wipe the Orajel off so it doesn't slide in all easy. And this was definitely one of the worst England teams that's been fielded. Just a tough break. I was rooting for Slovenia all along though, just because I have no pride for my country (thank you FOX NEWS,) so I was hoping either the U.S. or England would take a dive.

Still can't believe the U.S. came back from two goals down. I was so pissed. But oh well. Just the fact that the Netherlands is in the finals is keeping me interested. I wish I could've been at the game vs. Ghana and worn my "We may suck at soccer, but at least our babies aren't starving" tshirt. I'm sure that would've gotten me knifed. Lol.

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-07-07 15:07:35

when is that wipper snapper tom gonna come visti us here at the old folks home I haven't seen my grandson in three years!

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2010-10-10 21:24:58

Looks like winter is on its way, remember to turn your heating up.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature