00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Bladerolsh just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Cartoon Club

82,084 Views | 861 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-02 20:49:22

At 2/2/09 02:37 PM, darknessdweller wrote:
At 2/1/09 06:31 PM, DocSprite wrote:
At 2/1/09 05:54 PM, aninjaman wrote:
At 2/1/09 04:16 PM, DocSprite wrote: Did anybody ever watch The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy? I loved that show.
Loved? As in past tense. Did it get cancelled?
I think so, you sure don't see any new episodes coming out.
No new episodes? It's not even aired on TV anymoar dammit!

I still watch cartoon network. I guess I just missed that. I mostly watch Flapjack, Spongebob, and Adult Swim.

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-02 21:30:53

At 2/2/09 04:23 PM, DocSprite wrote:
At 2/2/09 04:08 PM, Matt2k8 wrote: Clubs running kinda slow lately isn't it?
Yeah.. IB hasn't been on at all, and a lot of frequent posters like Daniel have left NG... at least we have a new page.

What was that you were just saying?

And After about 1 month Daniel will be removed from the list of members. If he ever shows his face again i will wecome him back with open arms.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-02 21:33:24

At 2/2/09 03:25 PM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote: Cool club idea. I am a fan of cartoons. Few things in life are better than a Saturday morning spent sitting in my underwear, eating name brand cereal, watching cartoons. Some of my favorite cartoons are Chowder, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, Spongebob Squarepants, Rocko's Modern Life, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Johnny Bravo, Sheep in the Big City, and Cow & Chicken, to name a few.

Hay nice to see you stop by and visit my little club, it would be nice to have a user such as yourself join this club. Just make a post saying you would like to join and i will welcome you into this nice little place i sorta call home.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-03 16:23:42

At 2/2/09 09:30 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
What was that you were just saying?

That at least we have a new page.

If he ever shows his face again i will wecome him back with open arms.

That sounds kinda like an oxymoron to me.

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-03 16:26:00

How to become a member.
All you have to do is have 100 quality posts

yeah but to be honest, thats not really fair

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-03 16:43:25

At 2/3/09 04:26 PM, loggis wrote:
How to become a member.

Ya it is, it gives me a chance to see if you make decent posts or you make short ones with meny errors. 2 posts are not showing me much at all. Come back when you have 100 posts or more and we will then see.

BBS Signature

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-03 16:49:55

How to become a member.

Actually, that rule was repealed. But it is pretty fair, because it shows you have some experience with the forums and contribute to a conversation. It's pretty easy, too, I've made a almost a hundred posts in two days.

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-03 17:50:24

At 2/3/09 04:49 PM, DocSprite wrote:
How to become a member.
Actually, that rule was repealed. But it is pretty fair, because it shows you have some experience with the forums and contribute to a conversation. It's pretty easy, too, I've made a almost a hundred posts in two days.

I can't see how you do that i can only seem to make about 8,9 or 10 posts a day at most. The most posts i've ever made in a day was exactly 50. But your newer and you are excited to post i guss.

BBS Signature

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-03 19:35:27

At 2/3/09 05:50 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
I can't see how you do that i can only seem to make about 8,9 or 10 posts a day at most. The most posts i've ever made in a day was exactly 50. But your newer and you are excited to post i guss.

Usually on a Saturday or Sunday I make 30-45 posts, sometimes 50. But thats just because I have tons of time to waste.

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-03 19:40:05

At 2/3/09 07:35 PM, DocSprite wrote:
At 2/3/09 05:50 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
Usually on a Saturday or Sunday I make 30-45 posts, sometimes 50. But thats just because I have tons of time to waste.

It's not that i don't have the time to post, but i don't have anything to say in the threads and forums i usually post in.

BBS Signature

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-03 20:11:39

At 2/3/09 07:40 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
It's not that i don't have the time to post, but i don't have anything to say in the threads and forums i usually post in.

Well, I always have something to say, whether it's plus 1 or something interesting. But back to cartoons.

I just bought two episodes of Family Guy for my iPod, Stewie Kills Lois and Lois Kills Stewie. They were both hilarious, especially the bit with the Koolaid(s) guy in Stewie Kills Lois. And the fight scene in Lois Kills Stewie was marvelous.

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-04 21:08:21

Our friend Corky52 passed away today. I still can't believe it, i'm sure he will truely be missed around this place

I wrote this for him in his blog and shall explain all:

Corky you helped me so much on newgrounds improving me in so meny areas and even helped me in real life and i never thanked you for it. You were allways looking after me like a older brother and giving good word to the others who disliked me and allways stood up for me and most imprtantly being my friend. I thank him for it. We also had meny good times b/ping together and trying to beat one another and he ended up on top. I am almost speachles on this happening to you and you were so young and had so much more to do in life.

BBS Signature

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-04 22:23:03

At 2/2/09 09:33 PM, idiot-buster wrote: Hay nice to see you stop by and visit my little club, it would be nice to have a user such as yourself join this club. Just make a post saying you would like to join and i will welcome you into this nice little place i sorta call home.

Ok then, fine sir. I would love to join this fine establishment.

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-05 17:12:34

At 2/3/09 08:11 PM, DocSprite wrote: I just bought two episodes of Family Guy for my iPod, Stewie Kills Lois and Lois Kills Stewie. They were both hilarious, especially the bit with the Koolaid(s) guy in Stewie Kills Lois. And the fight scene in Lois Kills Stewie was marvelous.

I thought it was funny at first but then the episode just got stupider and stupider and I thought the end where Stewie gets killed was just idiotic. But Family Guy runs on stupid. Sometimes its so stupid its funny and other times its just to stupid.

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-05 19:07:34

At 2/4/09 10:23 PM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote:
At 2/2/09 09:33 PM, idiot-buster wrote: Hay nice to see you stop by and visit my little club, it would be nice to have a user such as yourself join this club. Just make a post saying you would like to join and i will welcome you into this nice little place i sorta call home.
Ok then, fine sir. I would love to join this fine establishment.

thats awsome, just take off your shoes and call this place home there will be no "trial preiod" fo you

Otherly about Corky52, I think more implausible is that he would, in his last dying words, tell someone to go post on his NG account. It almost seems like now he just wanted alot of attention from everyone, but i could be wrong.

BBS Signature

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-05 19:14:42

At 2/5/09 07:07 PM, idiot-buster wrote: Otherly about Corky52, I think more implausible is that he would, in his last dying words, tell someone to go post on his NG account. It almost seems like now he just wanted alot of attention from everyone, but i could be wrong.

So many people have "died" on NG.
Don't worry until you're absolutely sure he's dead.

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-05 19:48:33

At 2/5/09 07:14 PM, aninjaman wrote:
So many people have "died" on NG.

Yeah, lots of people fake it, like SockMyDink. Corky was only 21 years old, I doubt he had a heart attack.

And welcome, Capn. Nice to have you a member of this fine establishment.

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-05 22:30:25

At 2/5/09 07:48 PM, DocSprite wrote:
At 2/5/09 07:14 PM, aninjaman wrote: So many people have "died" on NG.
Yeah, lots of people fake it, like SockMyDink.

Yeah, I've learned the hard way not to freak out until Tom Fulp himself concerns it. Like that one user who killed himself.

And welcome, Capn. Nice to have you a member of this fine establishment.

Why thank you kind sir.

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-06 15:31:53

At 2/5/09 10:30 PM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote:
Yeah, I've learned the hard way not to freak out until Tom Fulp himself concerns it. Like that one user who killed himself.

Livecorpse, and that was only because he had over 100 flashes and was very popular. Then again, Corky is (was) very prominent on the site.

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-06 21:51:38

We do not know if he died or not now, as most think inculding myself that is was just his way to excape newgrounds with out telling us. I also believe that he just wanted to be a popularity whore and go out with a bang. From this post we will get back to talking about cartoons and if you have any more questions on the matter please feel free to give me a pm.

NO more questions or statements on this situation that has come upon us.

BBS Signature

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-07 00:46:48

At 2/6/09 09:51 PM, idiot-buster wrote: NO more questions or statements on this situation that has come upon us.

This is the Cartoon Club, not the Mourn Fake Deaths Club.

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-07 14:32:16

At 2/7/09 12:46 AM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote:
At 2/6/09 09:51 PM, idiot-buster wrote: NO more questions or statements on this situation that has come upon us.
This is the Cartoon Club, not the Mourn Fake Deaths Club.

And thats why we should go back to talking about cartoons.
Anyone else think seeing videos of old banned cartoons is funny?

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-07 16:12:14

At 2/7/09 03:28 PM, darknessdweller wrote: Hmm... ok!

I just finished watching a Fairly OddParents movie: Abracatastrophe!

What does ev'rybody think of that movie?

Ah, I love that one. The end where Timmy used his gifts to fight Crocker was epic in every way possible. Especially when Timmy split an atom.

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-07 18:14:00

And the fight scene in Lois Kills Stewie was marvelous.

But the end made me want to kill babies.

eh.

BBS Signature

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-07 18:44:43

At 2/7/09 06:14 PM, hhcash wrote:

I thought the end was the only funny part.

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-07 20:48:10

At 2/7/09 06:14 PM, hhcash wrote:

Would you like to join this fine club? You already meet the requirement of 100 quality posts.

BBS Signature

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-07 22:45:47

At 2/7/09 08:22 PM, darknessdweller wrote:
Remember tha part where Jorgen scrambled the Fairies?

Any part with Jorgen is good. My favorite scene that had Jorgen was when Timmy was in court, and Cosmo said,

" And Jorgen's the persecutor! "

" Don't you mean prosecutor? "

" NO!"

But the end made me want to kill babies

You saying that the end pissed you off created the perfect irony. That was just golden.

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-08 12:36:17

Havn't been watching cartoons lately but there was a advert saying New episodes of Spongebob :D

PSN: Mazzoo969

Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-08 17:20:48

At 2/8/09 12:36 PM, Matt2k8 wrote: Havn't been watching cartoons lately but there was a advert saying New episodes of Spongebob :D

I can't wait to see what they come out with next. Hopefully they don't make some ridiculous new situation. I would love to see some Plankton episodes and some Mermaidman and Barnacleboy too, just like the good ol' days. :)

Response to Cartoon Club 2009-02-08 19:55:17

At 2/8/09 12:36 PM, Matt2k8 wrote: Havn't been watching cartoons lately but there was a advert saying New episodes of Spongebob :D

Good god, has it not gone on long enough. Is this it's eighth season already? They are becomming uncreative and tiresome. Spongebob can burn in hell >.<

BBS Signature