00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vegeta210 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Journey Of 60 Second Collab Version

674 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey! So Kajenx made this awesome idea that you could make 2 seconds of an animation every day... and finish it by the end of the month with a full 60 second length movie! AWESOME RIGHT? Well, some people wanted to do a COLLAB on it. I think it would make a GREAT collab, so I am starting it officially.

READ THIS TO JOIN:

Flash SIZE: Default

Flash COLORS: Any! Try to make it colorful. ;)

Flash SOUNDS: Anything you want. Music may be included

NUDITY IS ALLOWED FOR ART PURPOSES, BUT NOTHING HARDCORE. I will not include your flash if you include sex. >:| Though I will gladly save it to my hard drive for further.. uses. :)

Ok thats it for the rules! Once this baby is done, I will plug them all together and submit it in for the CHRISTMAS CONTEST

The top 3 submissions will get a part in the money. We will all decide who those are. The rest will still be in the collab though! ;)

If you do not feel comfortable with entering it in the contest, then I can change some things around. Only if the majority think it shouldnt be though.

So, start on December 1st, and end on DECEMBER THE 20th. NO LATER. Do 2 seconds of your flash every day. For more info, go to this thread to see how it all started...

BEGIN

:::Permission granted from Kajenx:::

Response to Journey Of 60 Second Collab Version 2008-12-02 07:50:47

well, I made this

Response to Journey Of 60 Second Collab Version 2008-12-02 21:50:32

At 12/2/08 12:21 AM, KevnSevn wrote: So it has to be 12 fps?

OH IM SORRY! 24 FPS PEOPLE!!!

And nice .swf. ;)

but we are looking for something that is 1 minute long, and you work on 2 seconds everyday.

Response to Journey Of 60 Second Collab Version 2008-12-03 04:43:55

At 12/2/08 09:50 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote:
At 12/2/08 12:21 AM, KevnSevn wrote: So it has to be 12 fps?
OH IM SORRY! 24 FPS PEOPLE!!!

And nice .swf. ;)

but we are looking for something that is 1 minute long, and you work on 2 seconds everyday.

oh...
hmmm
and now the framerate's wrong anywayz.

Response to Journey Of 60 Second Collab Version 2008-12-03 19:21:45

Ehh this collab might not work out.. maybe we can just give people 2 months to make a 1 month submission? *1 second every day lol*

This means no christmas competition submission though. Thats alright, its not like everyone is going to have a christmas theme anyways.