00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

horndogg60 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

fuck iraq

8,132 Views | 222 Replies

fuck iraq 2003-03-20 15:11:36

who ever agrees let it be known here!!! and america will win against that stupid ass country!!!

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-20 15:13:35

You are so banned...

Founder of the Newgrounds Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-20 15:26:30

At 3/20/03 03:13 PM, LLivingLarge wrote: You are so banned...

screw you anti-american!!!

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-20 15:32:55

no, i do not agree as of such. And just because i do not agree with America makes me Anti-American. The line between disagreeing with Americans and killing Americans ins't as fine as you seem to think.

on another note, why is this is the crew forum?

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-20 15:35:43

At 3/20/03 03:26 PM, eltarr wrote:
screw you anti-american!!!

You are in the wrong forum, idiot. I am so for america shithead. I LIVE IN AMERICA and love it. You jsut posted this in the wrong forum. Shithead

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-20 15:38:39

say what you will but thats what i think about it!!!! he couldve got out but he wouldnt so were lighting him up so thats that!!

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-20 15:41:15

i dont give a shit what forum to put this in if dont like it go live in iraq!!

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-20 15:58:09

At 3/20/03 03:41 PM, eltarr wrote: i dont give a shit what forum to put this in if dont like it go live in iraq!!

wow......glad you hold freedom of speech in such high regaurd......telling people who don't agree with you to leave the country.....

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-20 15:59:19

what no more insults? com on i know people have things to say about this com on!!!

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-20 17:48:56

At 3/20/03 03:59 PM, eltarr wrote: what no more insults? com on i know people have things to say about this com on!!!

Not really. Most people regard this as a touchy issue and actually, quite a number of people are against it and feel that people for it are the idiot nationalist that made "freedom fries".

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-20 17:51:55

I don't believe you have any idea what you are talking about. I believe you gather your pathetic opinions and beliefs on what people (your parents, news broadcastors, etc) tell you and you are so ignorant and naive, you believe it. I think you should really look into who is the bad person here and I think you will be surprised. As Guitar said, you posted this in the wrong forum. Please do not make anymore statements that you cannot back up. Pray you get banned!

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-20 19:00:21

screw you, if i could id go and kick ass along with the other proud americans to abolish sadam from the face of the earth. kepp bombing them anti-american fucks!!!!!!

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-20 19:07:32

first of all, not all america is fighting, plz say united states cuz i dont know of another american country that is fighting on iraq, and just look at what an palestinian leader said once, They may have bombs, they may have missiles, they may have tanks, but they do not have souls. i think its that way, im not sure, but if not, it has the same meaning

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-21 22:59:04

thats true!

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-21 23:30:55

fuck canada too, there a bunch of bithces that eatn they own mothers pussy

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-22 02:51:42

your right jhonny finger fuck fuck canada and any other pussy country thats not with us!!

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-22 08:41:37

It scares me that there are so many ignorant idiots like you around altarr you and youre fucked up country are going to be the death of this world

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-22 12:11:15

fuck cananda canadians fuck animals like sheep and goat i will kick the shit out of any canadian that tries to fuck an animal

fuck iraq

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-22 15:36:07

At 3/22/03 12:11 PM, spazztastickid wrote: fuck cananda canadians fuck animals like sheep and goat i will kick the shit out of any canadian that tries to fuck an animal

That is fucking right!My dad fought in Vietnam and helped to kill some comy basterds.If you are not for this war and this country get the fuck out!We must do something to them befor they kill us all!

GO U.S. MARINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-22 21:06:43

This is almost laughable how idiotic you all sound. Lets all watch how powerful US is by obliterating small, fairly weak middle eastern countries.
In closing, may god have mercy on your souls fewels.

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-22 21:11:14

WTF!? You're anti-Canadian too? And I thought you were idiots already. Guess what? Canada is the number one oil provider for the US. How the hell are you guys gonna manage without oil? Invade Canada? Guess what happens then? Every country in the world starts attacking the US! People like you make me sick, claiming any American against your beliefs to be anti-American. Oh yeah, and Bush is a fewel too. Not as much as you guys, but he's still a fewel.

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-22 22:15:56

pop tart king shut the fuck up if you dont like it, oh we"ll.

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-23 00:11:57

come on! people who support the war talk here! if not dont type a fucking word!!

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-23 11:25:02

word. Also, when you are using conjunctions, use them properly. Use ' not " and do not use the conjunction form of a word in place of a homonym like you used "oh we"ll". In closing, if you're speaking English, either make it sound cool or use it properly. You are not doing either.

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-23 12:59:20

At 3/23/03 11:25 AM, PoptartKing wrote: word. Also, when you are using conjunctions, use them properly. Use ' not " and do not use the conjunction form of a word in place of a homonym like you used "oh we"ll". In closing, if you're speaking English, either make it sound cool or use it properly. You are not doing either.

I will stop if you all stop.We are at war there is nothing we can do about it.So let us all just clam down.I would also lick to know if someone would like to join the club dragon qurters club?Thanks.

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-23 20:23:37

lets fight till we cant fight no more!!! "america the brave" pop tart king, if you dont like the way i type stuff, then quit looking at my post!!!

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-24 01:43:40

i guess no else has anything to say! or do they?

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-24 02:50:19

this is a gayass post where the eltar guy is just chripping everyone to make himself feel powerful-

repeat after me:

Canada is a sovereign nation, and can make it own decisions, although it does so at its own risk.

France, in the UN, should not be considered a nation, but one of 15 representives on the sercurity council. They too have the right to make their own decsions, and do so at their own risk.

America is not the only one in Iraq- there is a "colliation of the willing" in Iraq. They, under International law, which was set down by the UN with American support, are participating in an Illegal war(not like the UN will try to stop them, but still....)

The UN has the right to make its own judgements based on the evidence(or lack thereof), and should not be critised for enacting what it was ment to do- sercuring peace.

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-24 10:17:14

Nah, Wade pretty much agrees with this kind jingoistic patriotism...this guy might even be made a mod because of it :p

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to fuck iraq 2003-03-25 00:25:43

i know its not just use in the war,but from what ive heard russia is helping the iraqs, and i hate the images ive seen our guys captered and being shoot in the head exacution style, but if they didnt join then they might just still be alive, i hate it happened, but it has! so any one against the war,seeing this images being shown on tv 24/7 should make them get a little pisst off, and the poor kids hows mom and dad are fighting in there! i blame them the parents, see if theyve been in there for a while they knew it was going to happen sooner or later, so in closeing its there own dam fault leaving them to wounder if mom or dad or both, will be comeing back, and those who knew this should have never had kids toput them throught that screwd up situation! so in closeing im still for put! but as for the long term effects, i just dont know!! i just hope that the children, dont hate there parents after its all said,and done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!