00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Newgrounds Civil War

9,399 Views | 136 Replies

The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-27 11:23:53

Yes, I realize I already have a story I should be writing, I will continue to write it, but right now, I don't see the point in writing something no one will give a damn to read.

Newgronds BBS has almost always maintained a steady overall peace. The minor flame wars and bickering users only affect the users involved, but the moderators and admins have always kept it under control, untill one day...

Chapter 1: The Origin

Black_Cat cut himself a piece of cake that snow_templar had sent to him. I had been a few days earlier, when Black_Cat won a contest, and the host, snow_templar, had sent him the prize; a chocolate-raspberry cake.
"Heh, I shouldn't be eating this much, but who cares? It's my B-day."
It was June 1st, and Black_Cat solemnly garfed down half of the cake. No one had come to celebrate the day, there was no one in the cities of the BBS he knew well. Sure, there were the mods, celebreties, but he only knew about them, not what he could've wished. Life in the BBS was a Do-or-Die wrld, and if you couldn't get a standing household, you couldn't live. Black_Cat was no longer hungry, so he tossed the rest of the cake out of his apartment window down to the whining, desperate noobs and newbs.
Black_Cat lived in a thread called Twelve-year old that doesn't age. It wasn't the biggest city, but it seemed to be the one that had the least crime and poverty. It had been Black_Cat's third home. Yes, the BBS users that could live here maintained a airly happy life, bu something they couldn't know about lurked in the moderator forums...

"...and so, Sarai, you are hereby de-modded for the following- Fighting with other moderators, devastating the large, famous city of Are we Still Friends , and by popular moderator request."
Sarai spat.
"You know nothing, WadeFulp, the moderator team is as corrupted as my left nostril."
"Yes, Sarai, but killing off the citizens of Are we Still Friends is not the way to use your powers."
"Dumbass!! You and I could both see the rebellion! The genocide was nessecary for the good of NG! How many eBaumsworld markers did you see hanging? How many 'citizens' could yo see murdering, raping, and abusing children and police?!"
"Sarai..."
Wade sighed.
"...if you truly want to be useful to newgrounds..."
Wade took off his pants and gestured downward.
"Suck it dry, Sarai."
Sarai nodded, slowly walked forward, bent down and...BIT WAID'S DICK OFF!!!
"AUUGGHHH!!!!"
Sarai ran like hell into the depths of the General Forum.
"AFTER HER!!"
Wade cried. All of the mods rushed after the rogue Sarai.

"Have you seen Sarai? I would like to talk to her about....TheNGpro."
Maus was asking the citizens of Twelve-year old that doesn't age. where Sarai was.
"Don't lie, Maus, we all know you want to have hot lesbian sex with her I meanURK!!"
The user who had twisted Maus' words had s smoking hole in his throat, and was being carried away by other users.
"DROP HIM!!"
The user's rescuers immeadiately dropped him.
"HylianLuigi has been banned for a week for defying my orders, now, back to my question, where is Sarai?!"
The crowd flinched at Maus' scream.
"I-I...I did, sir."
The newb suddenly also had a smoking hole in his throat.
"Not 'Sir', dipshit, 'Ma'm'."
"Yes Maus, I have seen her."
"Where, Ashfordpride?"
Ashfordpride gestured to the picture warehouse.
"Thank you, Ashford! If I catch the traitor, I will have you made a mod!"
"...Traitor?"
The crowd stared at Maus.
"...I have said too much..."
Maus ran away, quickly. Ashfordpride stepped to the front of the crowd.
"Sarai, a traitor? Something is afoot here, gentlemen."
The crowd booed, and hissed in agreement.
"There is something the mods are not telling us! Who volunteers to contact a mod about this?"
The crowd was silent again.
"...how about you!?"
Ashfordpride pointed at Black_Cat.
"Me?"
"Yes, you! You will come with me to straighten things out! The mods cannot ignore a direct visit from me!"
"But we can't get into the mod forums."
"Don't worry, I know a friend who can..."

Comments?

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-27 11:26:15

I will only give it a 10/10 if I can be in it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-27 11:31:03

At 8/27/06 11:26 AM, complete wrote: I will only give it a 10/10 if I can be in it.

Sure, it would be a pleasure to have some users volunteer.

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-27 11:32:45

At 8/27/06 11:23 AM, Black_Cat wrote: Comments?

Nothing special. Story threads aren't getting any better, and they weren't too good to begin with. :\

Typically the only reason people may pay attention to story threads is if their username is mentioned and they feel their online ego being stroked. :\

XBL Gamertag: Dr Lipschitz /// Steam ID: Zippomatt /// League: Zippomatt

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-27 11:34:21

At 8/27/06 11:32 AM, _Matt_ wrote:
At 8/27/06 11:23 AM, Black_Cat wrote: Comments?
Nothing special. Story threads aren't getting any better, and they weren't too good to begin with. :\

Typically the only reason people may pay attention to story threads is if their username is mentioned and they feel their online ego being stroked. :\

Thank you for the criticizm, I'll take any I can get ^_^;;
I didn't really get any at all in my other barely-functioning one.

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-27 11:36:01

At 8/27/06 11:26 AM, complete wrote: I will only give it a 10/10 if I can be in it.

Lol, and I didn't even look at the replies before making that first post. This is exactly what I meant.

At 8/27/06 11:34 AM, Black_Cat wrote: Thank you for the criticizm, I'll take any I can get ^_^;;
I didn't really get any at all in my other barely-functioning one.

By the way, didn't mean to come off as rude, I am just saying it doesn't break the mold, it's like any other story thread I've seen. (So far, that is.)

XBL Gamertag: Dr Lipschitz /// Steam ID: Zippomatt /// League: Zippomatt

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-27 11:38:01

Newgrounds themed stories have been milked dry.

This has no originality that I can see.

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-27 11:41:20

At 8/27/06 11:38 AM, -Heliopios- wrote: Newgrounds themed stories have been milked dry.

Oh, sure, but my other, more original story got almost no attention, it seems the only way to get any attention here is either to be well known, or have an interesting-looking story.

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-27 11:50:31

At 8/27/06 11:41 AM, Black_Cat wrote:
At 8/27/06 11:38 AM, -Heliopios- wrote: Newgrounds themed stories have been milked dry.

Oh, sure, but my other, more original story got almost no attention, it seems the only way to get any attention here is either to be well known, or have an interesting-looking story.

It's because that story sucked. It also has 2 pages of replys, so shutup.

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-27 11:51:46

If this doesn't die i've gotta put in this. I'm about the only person who though Sarai was alright.

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-27 12:33:10

I wanna die!

In a cool way though.

Like, im trying to stop something, then die.

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-27 12:37:38

At 8/27/06 11:31 AM, Black_Cat wrote:

Ooh! Can i be in it???

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-27 12:55:10

At 8/27/06 11:50 AM, -Heliopios- wrote:

It's because that story sucked.

Yes, I know you have an opinion.

It also has 2 pages of replys, so shutup.

If you had looked closer, you would've seen that about 70-80% of the posts were by me.
I won't continue to bitch with you.

Chapter 2: Then Betrayal

"Idorcreating, are you there?"
Black_Cat saw some movement.
"Whaddya want, Ashford?"
"We need to get into the mod forums."
Idorcreating climbed up out of his underground bomb-shelterish house, and faced the pair.
"Why do you need to get in?"
"Sarai has been branded a traitor."
Idorcreating suddenly became a whole lot more interested.
"Sarai? A traitor? Never!"
"That's exactly what we think. Now we need your help."
"Right this way."
Idorcreating led Ashford and Black_Cat down into his subterrean comlex.
"The method we'll use is very dangerous. It requires a raid, an attack."
"But then we'll be traitors too!"
"...no. The people creating the diversion will be traitors."
"Who are they?"
"TheNGpro, pokemontrainers BROCK and BLAINE, chocolatepenguin, yu-gi-ohfreak, and Littlewashu."
"...yeah."

"Time to move! Go, go!!"
Black_Cat watched as the infamous users and alts rushed to the gates of the mod forums attacked.
"What are you watching for? We need to move!! Put this on!"
Idorcreating handed them security guard suits, like the guys at the mod forum gates wore. The distractive force was no match for the gate guards. Chocolatepenguin was in a vegetable state, ranting about how great the graphics on the PS3 were going to be, while several deep wounds in his stomach pumped out blood. Littlewashu was dead, and being abused by a perverted guard. Only the alts were left.
"Grab those blam-sotguns and move out!"
Black_Cat and Ashford grabbed the shotguns and moved in behind the alts.
"Shoot them!"
"...What?"
"Shoot them!!"
Idorcreating let both barrels of his powerful shotgun loose. Yu-gi-ohfreak's back exploded, sending blood and pieces of spinal cord everywhere. PokemontrainerBrock and Blaine looked back in surprise. Black_Cat selected Brock, and in a matter of seconds, Brock's groin exploded. He gasped as his intestines gushed out, punctured and ruined. He looked up pleadingly, and fell to the ground. Ashford got Blaine. Blaine no longer had a face, and his brains were spilling out over a hanging eyeball. It was a slaughterhouse-scene, with pieces of bone, organs, and blood everywhere.
The guards ran over to them.
"Congradulations, soldiers!"
Said someone who was obviously a mod.
"I, guard commander Ozcar, have noted your efforts! You must be tired from that fight, come on into the tower and rest!"

As the three rested, Black_Cat thought about the successful plan.
"...that was too easy."
"What do you mean?"
Ashford asked.
"We snuck in here to easily. Who would've thought it would be this easy?"
"Yeah, and it's gonna get easier. I have a few friends here, too. Concentrate on sleeping, we have alot to do tommorow."
"Yep, we have to get an audience with the mods and admins, killing a couple of traitors won't give us a reason to see them."
Reasoned Idorcreating.
"Attention, guards! We have an escaped prisoner! Units 2 and 4, chase the criminal, 7 and 29 units, perform a lockdown on the prison! All the rest of you, cut off the perimeter! "
"...there you have it?"
"There's a problem..."
"What, Black_Cat?"
"What unit are we with?"

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-27 17:11:27

I was linked to this, it's good :)

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-27 17:12:45

Why is every other BBS story about Newgrounds being in war?

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-27 17:13:45

I want in, looks cool.

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-27 17:14:52

At 8/27/06 05:12 PM, CaptainPeepers wrote: Why is every other BBS story about Newgrounds being in war?

Blame me. I started the whole "Newgrounds at war" thing... or was it FBIPolux? I'm not sure anymore, I never read his story. But either way. Someone started the fad.

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-27 19:12:46

Chapter 3: Excile from the Law

"Oh well, I'm not going out there."
Ashford stretched, as he picked up the book The Great Newgrounds War .
"Ashford, I want to read that. BatDan is one of my favorite authors."
"No way, Black_Cat! I've been dieing to see how it ends."
Black_Cat sighed, and picked up BBS Melee Royale by ShadowXII.
"A picture book? Ugh, my heart skips whenever I see drawings half this gory."
The door suddenly slammed open.
"What are you doing? You heard the order! Move, move, move!"
"Who are you?"
"...FattPanda."
"Hmm. Well, bye bye <3!"
Idocreating grabbed a blam-pistol model A2 from his bedside desk, twirled it, and shot Fattpanda in the hand.
"Augh!! You,"
Idocreating ran up, punched him to the ground, and dragged him inside the room.
"Idorcreating! What are you doing!?"
"Well, Black_Cat, my brilliant plan failed, we need to escape without being seen."
"What..."
"Here, you two,"
Idorcreating threw a ModelA69.b Full-auto blam rifle to Black_Cat, and a peculiar bazooka-like weapon to Ashford.
"What the hell does Ashford have?"
"An Uber1337 model Chainsaw launcher."
Another security guard walked into the hallway, saw the three armed with weapons, and...RRRRVVVVRRVVV!!!!
Ashford shot his chainsaw launcher, projecting a miniature chainsaw at the guard at the speed of a bullet. It exploded through the guard's head and ripped through the steel wall, still revving.
"...Pwned."
Was all that Black_Cat could say.
"Come on! We need to get out of here."
They all ran outside, and suddenly found the lockdown people they had forgotten about. All of them backed into a tightened circle.
"...Oh....Shit..."
"Hey, Idocreating, whats up?"
"Sarai!"
Sarai had burst out of the building with two companions.
"This is Black_Cat, and Ashfordpride."
"Cool, these are Moron_With_Gun, and -Cole-."
"Enough talk! Raise your hands, you are all under arrest!"
"NOT IF WE CAN HELP IT!!!"
Hylianluigi, -ERorr-, wegra2, and hundreds of other banned-to-permabanned people erupted out of the building, armed with various weapons. Sarai's group rushed over to them.
"We need to get out of here, people."
"We can see that!! Some of us will cover your escape!!"
"Now!!!"
"Covering fire!!"
Black_Cat, Sarai, Idorcreating, and Hylianluigi with a third of his band of outlaws bolted from the scene.
"Where's Ashford?"
Idorcreating looked back, to see Ashford laying on the ground, holding his bleeding chest.
"ASHFORD!!!!"
"Come on, Idorcreating, worry about people who can be saved!"
Idorcreating looked back for a split second, hen caught up with the retreating group.

"They aren't clear yet, keep firing!!"
X-Naut brandished two blam pistols, repeatedly firing at the advancing line of the NG army. Wegra2 was clubbing the head of a nearby soldier with his sniper rifle, once he was finished with him, he fired in the face of another enemy. Moron_With_Gun obtained a fatal wound, and performed a suicide bomb attack in the middle of the NG Armyranks. The rebels fought bravely, but they were no match for the vast numbers and powerful training and weapons of the NG Army. An artillery round launched from nearby NG Long-range Artillery tanks exploded above the rebels, deafening them. NG Tanks ran amok through the rebels, and users and rebels brandished swords and axes, or just used the buts of their guns, for it was too close to reload. People with shotguns, flamethrowers, or squad-assuat weapons killed dozens, bt these were mainly the NG army masses. Even though the rebels fought bravely, they were surrounded, cut off, and massecred.

Hylianluigi sat with his remaining forces and Sarai and Idorcreating's group around a campfire.
"...We cannot return to our homes, we are traitors."
"By choice, however, is this right? We attacked them, unprovoked, our public reputation will go down the gutter."
"We DID attack for a reason"
Sarai interjected.
"There has been many atrocities of the higher group that the public does not know. Any town that does know, is destroyed."
The rebels stayed silent for a few minutes.
"Eveyone will notice that Ashford's gone, though. If t's covered up, people will ask questions, and Newgrounds will be a site of constant genocide."
"We can't let that happen. We need to uproot NG, and start from scratch."

And so, the NG Rebels were formed.

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-27 19:14:01

A NG Story? Never seen one of those before "OGM WAID OGM THOM LOLZ CUM"

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-27 19:18:59

At 8/27/06 11:31 AM, Black_Cat wrote:

Oh! I wanna be in it!

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-27 19:35:39

Nice Story! 10/10

I know many people have been asking, but can I be in it?

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-27 20:49:47

At 8/27/06 07:12 PM, Black_Cat wrote:
At 8/27/06 07:12 PM, Black_Cat wrote:

Chapter 4: The Alliance

It had been a month since Ashfordpride had dissapeared. With him, went the some of the most troublesome users, and some of the best. Also, it had been a month since the city of Twelve year-old that doesn't age had been destroyed by a Newgrounds tank division for a "Threat of Treachery". RyanKajito lived in it's neighboring town, Final Countdown . It was a bigger city, but had more weeds. Nonetheless, it was the city that was filled with users more against the upper class more than any other city. Ryankajito was one of those many citizens, one of his old friends, wegra2, had dissapeared a month ago, "executed for treachery".
One day, Ryankajito was fetching the newspaper, when he was approached by someone he knew a little.
"Black_Cat! Where've you been? You've been missing since everyone was killed for treachery! I thought you might have been killed too!"
"No time, Ryankajito. An NG Tank Division, assisted by an NG infanry division, is heading to destroy this town. Yu and your friends must get away NOW!"
"But..."
BOOOOMMM!!!!!!
The ceiling collapsed, the apartment complex across the street fell over when it was barraged by 10 shots, it collapsed directly onto the road, crushing a few people and cars.
"What did I tell you? We need to move, now!"
Ryankajito grabbed his laptop and it's plug-in, and rushed outside the room with Black_Cat. They continued down the stairs, and were stopped by a gaping hole in the stairs. Black_Cat unhesitantly jumped, but Ryan stopped.
"There's no time! C'mon!"
Ryankajito landed with an inaudible thud, and raced after Black_Cat. When he caught up, Black_Cat was banging on a few doors, rounding up people. He looked over, saw Ryan, motioned for everyone to follow, and proceeded down the stairs.

Everyone had gotten out of the building, but there was a problem. NG tanks and soldiers crawled the streets. The escapees hid among he wreckage, but they couldn't stay there forever. Black_Cat obviously saw someone, and was turning something like a laser pen on and off. A light was also going on and out on a wall near Black_Cat's head.
'Morse code...'
Thought Ryankajito.
"Ramones, I need a distration. I can't handle two NG tanks and ten soldiers with a pistol."
"One distraction, coming up!"
Ramones silently pulled a Newgrounds-brand anti-vehicle weapon out of a long case, aimed, and BAAOOMMMCRAIK!! The left Newgrounds tank exploded into flame and steam. Ryankajito could see the turret roll away. The soldiers ran around the corner and shot Ramones, he was ripped apart in a storm of bullets. His death was not in vain, however, in the time, Black_Cat had hijacked a tank, and wiped out the infantry with one, powerful shot from the 130mm gun.
"Come on, everyone, before reinforcements arrive. Get in here!"

The group had successfully bluffed their way out, Black_cat had been driving for an hour, and Ryan thought it was awfully cramped with 5 passengers in there with him.
"Hey, it's my turn to sit in the seat."
"STFU."
The solemn drive continued for another hour, until they reached a mountain. There was a camp at the bottom, with a few vehicles.

"Well, Sarai, I got a few people supporting our cause, and a Newgrounds Heavy Tank-9A."
"Excellent, that's a boost to our few Newgrounds ITS jeeps and NGLT. Idocreating, breif them."

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-28 08:29:58

At 8/27/06 08:49 PM, Black_Cat wrote: One day, Ryankajito was fetching the newspaper, when he was approached by someone he knew a little.

Psh, I know you more than a little! You made my awesome sig. And thanks for putting me in the story! =D

Again, great story.

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-28 08:38:16

Nice story.

I take it that you vote for me to change my name back to HylianLuigi

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-28 09:01:32

Can I be in the stroy... pretty please?

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-28 17:18:23

Chapter 5a: The False Savior

"Ryankajito, you know how to wield a gun?"
"Yes, I was in service for a few months before I got a higher-paying job."
"Good, listen, there's a photoshop-mercantile town on the outskirts of Photoshop Bedn , one of the largest cities in General, governed by Supreme General Wade himself. It's going to experience lockdown in a few days, and we need you guys to get whatever supporters we have there out of there. "
"I can drive, too."
"Good for you! We have people who can drive better than you, meet -Frenzy-, our best vehicle operator and mechanic, plus he's our only person truly proficient in auto-repair."
"And him..?"
Ryan motioned over to the person with something that looked like an early 1900's Lewis machine gun.
"...that's -Cole-, one of our Unit Commanders. He'll lead your guys in your mission."
"How many?"
"You guys."
"That's ridiculous!"
"You saw how Black_Cat got the job done? With only one guy helping him, and when his support got shot in half, Black_Cat got you guys home!"
"....yeah, but..."
"Good luck, you guys, try not to get killed out there."

RyanKajito bounced in the machine gunner's seat. This recon was so rickety on the rocky ground, half the time, Ryankajito wondered why the Humvee didn't shake itself to pieces. At least the rocky land came with a cool atmosphere.
"There it is, it's called Photoshop tis fag ."
Ryankajito saw a small cityscape rise up over the view, and then, a much larger one, agigantic one.
"Photoshop Bedn."

When the three arrived at the city, they found guard posts.
"Shit, lockdown's already begun."
"Quiet, people. We don't want to make a scene."
"Halt, soldier. We have this place secured. Move on to sector D, we ave encountered resistance there."
RyanKajito let loose the mounted .40 vulcan gun. The guard fell back in surprise, and died. Ryankajito aimed at the communications disk next. RATATATATATATATA!!! The disk snapped off and fell to the ground, crushing the radio equipment.
"You idiot, there's more towers!"
All nearby towers started shooting in the direction of the noise. -Cole- sighed, and frisked a few grenades from the guard. tossing them at the frail towers, all of them collapsed like a house of cards from their respective explosions.
"Come on,"
-Cole- rushed back to the car.
"...we need to get out of here, drive into the town."
-Cole- turned to Ryan.
"That was stupid of you."
"Aw, shut up. That was a brilliant plan and you now it."

To be continued in
Chapter 5b- The False Savior

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-28 17:20:40

I so want to be in this story! Bad!

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-28 18:43:47

Well, this story is getting quite popular.

Chapter 5b: The False Savior

The rebel team quickly navigated the streets of the town. Guards were standing in places, some rushing to the fighting sounds the rebels had made earlier. Soldiers were dragging the corpses of resisters off of the road, some a little too slowly.
Frenzy bashed the car into a soldier at 30 mph, the soldier rolled over the windshield and caught on the gun turret. Ryankajito picked him up and dropped him over the side.
A few blocks later, Frenzy heard gunshots. he turned a hard right, and accidentally plowed right into the line of fire. Frenzy was shot twice, and lost control of the vehicle. It tipped over like a cheap SUV, and was immediately filled with bullets and slugs. The support vehicle caught fire in a few seconds.
"C'mon!"
Cole grabbed Frenzy's dying body, and jumped clear. Ryankajito ripped the vulcan gun off of the turret, and was blown clear ut of the area, into a building, crushing his arm. He slid down the wall and slumped. Flaming debris was landing everywhere.
"Resistance forces! Where are you? I've got two men down!"
A person ran through the firing line for a few seconds, but was cut down.
"Dammit, we need to get out of here! Ryan! Can you do a fireman's carry?!"
Ryankajito staggered up,
"ugh....I think I can."
That ain't what I want, mothafucka, ARE YOU READY TO CARRY FRENZY TO COVER!!?"
"YES SIR!!"
"GET FUCKIN' MOVIN' THEN!! I CAN ONLY GIVE YOU COVERING FIRE FOR A FEW SECONDS!!! GO, GO, GO!!!! "
Ryankajito swung Frenzy onto his back with one arm, then started making a hastened stagger across the firing zone. He was fired at, at first, but the enemy fire soon quieted when -Cole- unleashed a gigantic chain of deadly slugs from the ripped-away vulcan gun. The gun was so heavy, he couldn't tote it to a higher place, but it kept the enemy down when he fired at their barricades. RABABAMBAMBOMBOMBANBANBAMBAKBALLSACK!!! The slugs plowed away the metal pilings and fencing with repeated heavy gunfire, but then something terrible appeared....an NG Ultrauberpico tank. I's 1337 Googlanium armor couldn't be pierced by the copper slugs of-Cole-'s weapon.
"Heh heh, shit."

Ryankajito had made it to the resistance fighters, but he saw -Cole- dissapear in a cloud of flame and debris.
"Well, fuck, he probably didn't survive that."
The Ultrauberpico turned it's huge, 160mm, 17 foot long muzzle at the cover position, and suddenly, BABOOOMBABOOMABOM!!!!!!!
The explosion was so loud, Ryan's ears started to bleed. He saw parts of humans fly everywhere, and hit him. All he could see was body parts, small flames here and there, and a huge cloud of grey dust that made his eyes sting. When he felt himself land, he knew the NG army wouldn't search the wreckage. Almost anything caught in that blast was done for, but Ryan still looked for any survivors.
"Frenzy? Anone?"
Ryan saw one person crawl up out of a pile of rocks.
"Name's Dumbassdude, nice to meet ya'"
Dumbassdude laughed,
"We were owned. There was no hope in the first place, guess you and me are the only rebels left..."
Ryankajito introduced imself, and told Dumbassdude abbout the rebels in the mountains.
"....Well, my friends are all gone, and I don't have a home to return to, might as well come with you."
"Good, we'll need to walk out. Know how to get to Photoshop Bedn ?"

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-28 18:50:36

I like to be in it.....wielding a MP44 or MP40 or Kar98k rifle...that would coool yeah..IM NOT A NAZI THOUGH. I fight with the good. not the bad.

"What the Fodoodle?!"

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgrounds Civil War 2006-08-28 18:59:17

At 8/28/06 06:50 PM, germansoldier555 wrote: I like to be in it.....wielding a MP44 or MP40 or Kar98k rifle...that would coool yeah..

Eh? What are those guns?I've never heard of them being manufactured in Newgrounds, sorry, I can't give you a gun that doesn't exist.

BBS Signature