00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mrmclovin112 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Anti-Chav Club

7,035 Views | 83 Replies

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 14:27:28

At 4/4/05 02:21 PM, Dead_Dude wrote:
At 4/4/05 12:30 PM, x_Change_of_heart_x wrote: Oh i see the diffierence now, we get those here too not sure of a name that theyve been branded under tho i think we call then "rockos"
Its grungers at my high school...

Grungers are almost anti chavs, check UD (the top definition is bullshit, some over active goth probably), I've never heard rockos before but it sounds about right.

x

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 14:27:50

Well i think i'll start with my experience of chavs.
My story:

Im not sure how long chavs have been around, because im not sure if they "existed" when i was in primary school, you dont realise them at that age. Those where the days of my life.
When the time came to move to secondary school, everybody was so exited, because when you are young you are encouraged to act mature, and its great when you become a "big boy".
The first month of secondary school is quite exciting, you meet new people (only the new ones like you) and share interests. Then, out of the blue, it becomes trendy to say certain phrases, and these start spreading round the playground. Naturally, everybody did it to fit in. After that, more things come in, like listening to rap is cool. When i first heard rap/garage (chav music), i kinda liked it, but i think i was liking it on purpose because everybody else did. I never bought an album though, i just stuck with my usual taste in music. Year 7 goes past.
Now in year 7, you never realise how" lary" you actually become, but in year 8 you do, when the newcomers arrive, they are the most loud-mouthed people i have ever seen. It made me sick, and after this, i changed my ways. I watched as everybody else made the gruesome transformation into chav-kind. I got on with most people, but i steered clear of turning into chavs.
I moved to Spain in year 9, and it was cool. I made non chav friends and was enjoying life there......for a while. We had a rough time over there, with family members dying etc. and i slowly realised how boring it was out there, but i had friends. I stayed for 2 years, and then came back last summer.
The horror....i returned to school in year 11, and i couldn't describe it any better than "chav-land". There are few people like me, and we are friends, and we try and keep clear of the scum. If we do, we try to outsmart them. Luckily, the 6th formers, who are older, are not as idiotic, and are not chavs, so i am not concerned with coming across older chavs. I dont have problems with chavs, but they piss me off to the extreme. I get the odd inslt like any, but i just fire back, and use most of the time with my incredible wit :P
I dont go out much these days, which doesnt really make me unhappy, but if it wasnt for those bastards i think i'd be happier.
P.S. Girk chavs are the funniest things ever, cause of their stupidity. They are easily handled :P

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 14:28:45

At 4/4/05 02:21 PM, Dead_Dude wrote:
At 4/4/05 12:30 PM, x_Change_of_heart_x wrote: Oh i see the diffierence now, we get those here too not sure of a name that theyve been branded under tho i think we call then "rockos"
Its grungers at my high school...

Grungers are almost anti chavs, check UD (the top definition is bullshit, some over active goth probably), I've never heard rockos before but it sounds about right.

x

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 14:32:52

At 4/4/05 02:27 PM, DanAbnormal wrote: Stuff

yikes, my friend chris moved to spain around christmas and the other english people there (more than you'd expect) when i went to go and visit him were at the extremes, they were either hardcore chavs or goths or demi-goths (doesnt dress like a tosser listens to the music but doesnt do all that daft vampire magic bollox) There was pretty much no one in between it was really weird =O) (well appart from the spanish who are just angry)

x

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 14:36:11

At 4/4/05 02:32 PM, cantprovenothin wrote:
At 4/4/05 02:27 PM, DanAbnormal wrote: Stuff
yikes, my friend chris moved to spain around christmas and the other english people there (more than you'd expect) when i went to go and visit him were at the extremes, they were either hardcore chavs or goths or demi-goths (doesnt dress like a tosser listens to the music but doesnt do all that daft vampire magic bollox) There was pretty much no one in between it was really weird =O) (well appart from the spanish who are just angry)

No chavs at my old school in spain, yet incredibly shallow girls and boys "Oh my god jake is going out with......." You know what i mean?
As for goths, you do get some amatuer wannabes, and the same goes for grungers.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 14:40:44

At 4/4/05 02:27 PM, DanAbnormal wrote: Well i think i'll start with my experience of chavs.
My story:

Im not sure how long chavs have been around, because im not sure if they "existed" when i was in primary school, you dont realise them at that age.

:Those where the days of my life.

Totally agree there, life is probly ok at that age if we think about it now, there werent "gangs" then, everyone in your class was "kinda your friend"

When the time came to move to secondary school, everybody was so exited, because when you are young you are encouraged to act mature, and its great when you become a "big boy".

I felt nervouse as hell then, again chavs i didnt notice.

The first month of secondary school is quite exciting, you meet new people (only the new ones like you) and share interests. Then, out of the blue, it becomes trendy to say certain phrases, and these start spreading round the playground. Naturally, everybody did it to fit in. After that, more things come in, like listening to rap is cool. When i first heard rap/garage (chav music), i kinda liked it, but i think i was liking it on purpose because everybody else did. I never bought an album though, i just stuck with my usual taste in music. Year 7 goes past.

Thats when you kinda start fit in, im not sure if there was anyone in my form who "stuck out"

Now in year 7, you never realise how "lary" you actually become, but in year 8 you do, when the newcomers arrive, they are the most loud-mouthed people i have ever seen. It made me sick, and after this, i changed my ways. I watched as everybody else made the gruesome transformation into chav-kind. I got on with most people, but i steered clear of turning into chavs.

In year 8, all the chavs (now i notice) acted like they owned the year 7's, i had the temptetion to crack a small "joke" on them but me and my friends resisted, also i noticed our friend had gone chav and started to sit next to them during class + formtime.

The horror....i returned to school in year 11, and i couldn't describe it any better than "chav-land". There are few people like me, and we are friends, and we try and keep clear of the scum. If we do, we try to outsmart them. Luckily, the 6th formers, who are older, are not as idiotic, and are not chavs, so i am not concerned with coming across older chavs.

I love the 6 formers, not a chav in site, seriously even they hate them. They seem like your friends.

P.S. Girk chavs are the funniest things ever, cause of their stupidity. They are easily handled :P

lol @ hoopies

Sig by CoolCatDaddio. <<RESPECT>>

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 14:42:37

The funny thing is, most people I knew turned chav because all of their "homies" were turning aswell.

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 15:00:11

Take the chav test now: http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=6403884706954300669

I only got 20% :)

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 15:04:24

The worst are the little tit-heads you find in the lowest years in high school these like 11 yr olds are all "Im BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD" and stuff. i just stand there on coridor duty and they start giving me jip! Once me and a few friends locked the doors to the yard and one little chav wannabe camwe running down the corridor, i said cant go out this way and he was like "fuck you" and he ran into the door bounced off and fell on his fat (literally) ass. what a dick muncher.

he got as thaey say PWND BITCH!

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 15:07:13

I thought id post my story again for the club... (a bit more detail this time)

Yesterday me and a bunch of friends went out to a BMX park.
Strangly enough there was a group of chavs lurking inside, we all thought "fuck it, lets go in" five minites in there and they start insulting my friends brother. I stepped in (you can always beat their sorry ass verbally). So one goes off and brings back with him another four chavs and they start pushing us all around.
It was 2 chavs for every one of us so we headed for the exit.

I got to the door and one starts slapping me at the head.
My friend and me went mad. He had three of them on him, two of them had a try at me. At the end; my friend cracked open one of their heads, one had a bleeding nose, another was on the floor not moving. And another was running after me (crying) whilst i was on my bmx.
My friends brother had one in a headlock. And the rest backed off and watched.
All i got out of it is a bruised cheek lol.

Whats going to be funny is when i get back to school all of us would be called the ones that lost.

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 15:07:20

At 4/4/05 03:00 PM, _lightning_ wrote: Take the chav test now: http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=6403884706954300669

I only got 20% :)

That test iz a bit st00pid, on most questions you can only pick chav options, the other test is way better IMO

x

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 15:12:11

Ive got 14% but the questions are a bit limited...

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 15:13:02

MUAHAHAHAHA i answered yes to having eaten a pot noodle. Youve got o have had ONE in ur life if ur British, havent you....

The Anti-Chav Club

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 15:16:57

Hey i'll join i'm from chigwell so we got loads of them on the poor side of chigwell and they keep comin over to the rich side and startin fights with me and my m8's

We always win though =P

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 15:18:30

Teh ones i think i got wrong were "Have you ever eaten a pot noodle" but what else is there 2 eat if u cant cook? bah to that quiz, and the little chef one, coz when i help my granda when she goes to the garden center she likes to stop there for PIE!!! I think i got 1 or 2 more wrong (The curry one i spoze but to be fair some of those bastards give you a right ring of fire, if that aint exotic i dont know what is) Have you ever been 2 blackpool, but to be honest who in the UK hasnt riden the pepsi max, be honest.

x

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 15:19:12

At 4/4/05 03:13 PM, x_Change_of_heart_x wrote: MUAHAHAHAHA i answered yes to having eaten a pot noodle. Youve got o have had ONE in ur life if ur British, havent you....

Haha yes. Thats the same with me, although i eat pot noodles if im in a rush or cant be bothered to cook, not because its my idea of thursday night's dinner. I dont think that question is fair, it should be "Do you think Pot Noodle is the ideal dinner?"

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 15:21:40

One thing that piss's me of even more is that fucking shallow music they constantly play!
Can they not realise that their music takes skill to make, and can be put together on a program like fucking dance e-jay!
Their idol is an overgrown black man with about 20 pounds of gold strapped to his body, who rymes for a living,

Discuss

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 15:23:25

I liked the one about spam. I dont think i will even want to open a can of spam, it may jump out of the tin and start a quest for world domination. now THAT would be interesting viewing!

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 15:25:58

At 4/4/05 03:21 PM, Dead_Dude wrote: One thing that piss's me of even more is that fucking shallow music they constantly play!

i found that if you took the bass link from ONE of the tracks it would fit everyone give or take a beat. its all the same! *head implades*

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 15:30:32

This club looks like it's having a good start. :) Nice to see more people joining to fight against the chavs.

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 15:42:04

*cries* WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

The Anti-Chav Club

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 16:22:27

I WAS WAITING FOR A GREAT CLUB LIKE THIS!!!!
i HATE chavs, like what do they get a protractor and measure the angle of their fred-perry caps or something? seriously, they are the peasant shit of the crap streets of england, the stain on the face of the earth, the SHIT OF THE SHIT. i just cant explain it. me and my brother were walking around sunderland the other day taking the piss out of all the stereotypes. god its funny.

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 18:08:29

Awsome im deffanaitly joining this club, damn i hate chavs so fucking much, you can't walk down the street without a bunch of retarded chavs walking up to you and callin you a sweaty greb (someone who wheres baggy clothes and listens to rock music, i am one) or they say "you wanna fight?" what kinda stupid fucking question is that!? of course you dont wanna fight, oh i got 13% on that test btw;)

Currently working on: Sequel to the Super Tuffle (Yes Still xD)

XBL GT: EtherealMachine

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 18:21:01

sign me up, those bastards are called townies where i'm from. those shit heads.....i think they are so completely sad. where i'm from they take up about 60% of all teens. and about 10-20% are wannabe goth/grunger/skater........those sad fucks....i hate wannabes as well!!

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 19:19:57

theres a really kool movie takein thre rip outta chaves i love it ill find the URL and post it in my next post

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 19:23:41

i got to see this........

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 19:24:39

here it is its well funny oh and can i join this club????

http://www.cecimoz.co.uk/flashpanel/Chavs.htm

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 19:39:51

At 4/4/05 07:24 PM, tippy4 wrote: here it is its well funny oh and can i join this club????

http://www.cecimoz.co.uk/flashpanel/Chavs.htm

not as good as you made it out to be but still pretty good and funny.......

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 20:21:09

Hey, can you guys explain what chavs are and how you pronounce that? I love learning new insults...

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 20:31:26

try reading the first post!!!!

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature