00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Greaze01 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Figmentum, Our Newest Mod!

7,429 Views | 144 Replies

Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 02:30:00

Congrats on getting Modded, FIG!

Now, go do my dishes, bitch!

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 02:30:57

At 3/29/05 02:30 AM, RedCircle wrote: Congrats on getting Modded, FIG!

Crazy!!! Congrats, FIGMENTUM!

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 02:39:48

Hooray for me! I did it!
Wait thats not me..

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 02:52:03

Awww! I want to be a mod, so that I can throw my power around because I'm so insecure and afraid of anything that I oppose because I have little if any social interaction with others, therefore I boss others around on NG because that's the only control I have over people other than video games because I'm so obsessed with everything going as I want, since that's the only way I can actually be happy since I have no girlfriend, no actual friends, and no acceptable parents to turn to and talk with, because I spend all of my time on my computer because I have nowhere else to turn to or go since I have systemattically shut myself off from the rest of humanity, simply because I'm pale, skinny, weak, frail, ugly ,and considering a life of homosexuallity.....

Good luck!

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 02:52:09

Well, I've already extended my congratulations in 2 different places, but one more won't hurt. Congratulations, FIG. You are most deserving of modship. I remember when FIG first started posting on this BBS, back in the old school days of Wi/Ht? I would consider this milestone to be an example of how good honest work (in this case posting) can be rewarded. FIG has always been a stand up guy with a good sense of humor and the ability to make me laugh. It's good to see him be rewarded with something he definitely deserves. Congrats again, FIG. You will be a great addition.

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 02:53:35

Congrats! :)

Head over to ze Mod Forums and such. For your...initiation ceremony.

>.>
<.<

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 02:57:53

lolololol stupid newbie mods!

Congrats, you sly gangster :)

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

New to the video game forums?

BBS Signature

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 02:58:23

Congrats fig!

Get your ban stick ready.

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 03:03:51

Mod (or, to use its full name, Modernism or sometimes Modism) was a lifestyle based around fashion and music that developed in London in the late 1950s and reached its peak in the early to mid 1960s. People who followed this lifestyle were known as Mods. This later spawned the Skinhead.

Mods were obsessed with clothes and music, including Black American R&B and Soul, Jamaican Ska, and Bluebeat and a select few British groups such as the Small Faces, the Kinks, The Spencer Davis Group and The Who. Mods would gather at all-night clubs to show off their clothes and dance. They would typically choose scooters as their mode of transportation, either the Lambretta or the Vespa. These were sometimes adorned with many lights and mirrors and were intended to gain attention.

An alternative youth movement known as 'Rockers' often clashed with the Mods, leading to street battles between the two factions in seaside resorts such as Brighton and Margate. These events led to much anguished discussion about 'modern youth' in Britain during the early 1960s. The conflicts inspired Anthony Burgess's novel A Clockwork Orange in which the anti-hero is arguably a futuristic Mod. The film Quadrophenia (1979), based on the album of the same name by The Who (1973), also celebrated the movement.

Partly because of the success of this film, the mod movement enjoyed a revival during the late 1970s. Many of these later mods were fans of bands such as The Jam, The Merton Parkas, Secret Affair, and The Lambrettas, and Two Tone groups such as The Specials, The Beat, The Selector, and Madness.

The logo of the mod movement was a stylized target. A prime example of this is the logo of British fashion designer Ben Sherman, whose clothes were and continue to be associated with the Mod movement.

The band The Jam were highly influenced musically and stylistically by mod culture as are more recent musicians Ocean Colour Scene who often colaborate with Paul Weller, and The Ordinary Boys.

"Modism is clean living under difficult circumstances" - Peter Meaden

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 03:04:33

Congratulations on receiving the powers of an almighty mod.

you didn't see nothing, capisce?

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 03:06:42

congrats on becoming a mod dude

you poopers

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 03:09:01

At 3/29/05 02:52 AM, The_wwwyzzerdd wrote: and considering a life of homosexuallity.....

Too late for me!

Shaddap.

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 03:33:10

I may not know anything about him, since I've only seen him post aout 5 times, but one thing I know is that if it weren't for him, I would have never seenthis flash. For that alone, I congratulate him on his modship.

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 03:41:14

Let's judge him for what he does next!

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 03:42:39

At 3/29/05 02:30 AM, RedCircle wrote: Congrats on getting Modded, FIG!

Huh? I've never heard of the guy but if he deserved it more than me he must be good.

/jk.

Congrats Fig... whatever you're name is!

Sup, bitches :)

BBS Signature

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 03:52:22

I find it just shameful that a user can have over 4,600 posts on this site and still be unknown to so many.

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 03:57:37

At 3/29/05 03:52 AM, _redruM_ wrote: I find it just shameful that a user can have over 4,600 posts on this site and still be unknown to so many.

Yeah, and I have just over 2100 posts and everyone knows my name!

*shifty eyes*

I've noticed they are modding a lot of people recently, well theres been 3 new mods in the last week I think, I'm not sure but it's something like that.

It's good though, we could do with more mods that are online a lot, like Maus, Ozcar, DanMalo, RedCircle, CaptainBob and I've noticed DirtySykos on a lot now too :D

BBS Signature

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 04:00:50

happy mod day to you, happy mod day to you, happy mod day dear fig, happy mod day to you

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 04:00:53

Done the dishes. You do the undies.

At 3/29/05 03:33 AM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: if it weren't for him, I would have never seen this flash.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Furthermore, the Star Syndicate are good for nothing, if not less.

You're all banned.

I mean.

Thanks!

Now you're all banned.

</sitcom>

I'll probably read this in ten minutes and facepalm. - RageVI

BBS Signature

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 04:02:55

At 3/29/05 04:00 AM, FIGMENTUM wrote: You're all banned.

I mean.

Thanks!

Now you're all banned.

</sitcom>

Stop being mean, you're making me jealous >:(

Good to see you post anyway :D

BBS Signature

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 04:16:28

At 3/29/05 02:55 AM, StarF68 wrote: Umm, ok congrats, even though I have no idea who fig is.

To put it this way, FIGMENTUM > You.

In this case FIG, you're the true King James, not I. So enjoy your new found toys.

At 3/29/05 03:52 AM, _redruM_ wrote: I find it just shameful that a user can have over 4,600 posts on this site and still be unknown to so many.

Well I've only seen him in the Wi/Ht? fourms for the most part. And countries do play a part in it.

So yeah, congratulations on your mod ship. I'll take my leave now...

crawls back to the C&C

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 04:33:34

At 3/29/05 04:00 AM, FIGMENTUM wrote: Now you're all banned.

No...NO!....YOU'RE BANNED !!

Follish mods!
The power will be MINE!

R.I.P LIVECORPSE

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 04:35:23

At 3/29/05 02:30 AM, REDCIRCLE wrote: Congrats on getting Modded, FIG!

YESH, congrats, my man.

What dishes? You said you use the floor....

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 04:36:48

At 3/29/05 04:33 AM, Enoll wrote:
At 3/29/05 04:00 AM, FIGMENTUM wrote: Now you're all banned.
No...NO!....YOU'RE BANNED !!

Follish mods!
The power will be MINE!

Sometimes you just feel like a huge throbbing ban stick in your ass.

I'll be a nice mod, I swear.

I'll probably read this in ten minutes and facepalm. - RageVI

BBS Signature

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 04:38:46

At 3/29/05 04:35 AM, Uberbarista wrote:
At 3/29/05 02:30 AM, REDCIRCLE wrote: Congrats on getting Modded, FIG!
YESH, congrats, my man.

What dishes? You said you use the floor....

Ouch, is this a Moderator dog-fight? Pulling out all the stops to show who is the superior of the group? The alpha-mods if you will? Trying to impress DirtySyko? Well, DirtySyko is male for gods sake, how many times do we have to tell you!?

BBS Signature

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 04:39:01

Wow, yet another Wi/Ht member becomes a moderator, well, I can only say a few things...

Super Congratulations Figmentum, I'm sure you'll do a terrific job.

BTW your name is James right?

*me now goes to bet*

Need help on beating Alkie Kong 2, brutal mode? click here.

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 04:41:17

At 3/29/05 04:38 AM, DEADSiM2 wrote: Ouch, is this a Moderator dog-fight? Pulling out all the stops to show who is the superior of the group? The alpha-mods if you will? Trying to impress DirtySyko? Well, DirtySyko is male for gods sake, how many times do we have to tell you!?

Who said I was a mod?

>_>

<_<

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 04:45:13

At 3/29/05 04:42 AM, -LazyDrunk- wrote: You looka likey da shrikey. Brothers?

O_O SSHhhhhhhhhhh!!11!!1!!

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 04:45:14

At 3/29/05 04:41 AM, Uberbarista wrote: Who said I was a mod?

>_>

<_<

Me, you are now a mod. Now you are demodded. Happened so fast you didn't even notice.

BBS Signature

Response to Figmentum, Our Newest Mod! 2005-03-29 04:47:38

At 3/29/05 04:45 AM, DEADSiM2 wrote: Me, you are now a mod. Now you are demodded. Happened so fast you didn't even notice.

Nope... still works. :D