Credits & Info
- File Info
- 6.4 MB
- 4 min 38 sec
- 4.33 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.33 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 2,183 Plays | 26,018 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Metal, Rock - General Rock
This song, which originally started out as a literal remake of one of my older songs (Sixth Circle) ended up evolving into something considerably more elaborate and quite a bit different. Though it shares the initial acoustic arpeggio piece of the original, nothing else has remained the same. This time around, the piece is considerably heavier and more complex, featuring MUCH heavier (and more elaborate) guitar work, full scale orchestration, more elaborate guitar solos and much more aggressive drumming.
This song is something of a technical accomplishment for me due to the massive amounts of tracks I had to deal with (I believe it clocked in at almost 40 tracks). Mixing and mastering this proved to be a difficult but ultimately rewarding process, and I learned an enormous amount from it. If you liked songs such as "Ascension" or "Turning of the Tide" from me, then this song is done much in the same style, so it should be right up your alley.
For High Quality download links of this track, see;
http://www.rottenbread.ne t/2010/02/coming-full-cir cle/
Hope you guys enjoy this!