For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "He's a pirate: PotC"

Love your music...

All of your songs are absolutely great, and this one is no exception. You alter the melodies of well-known songs in ways where it isn't too different, yet it still is unique and awesome sounding...Congratulations on another amazing piece!

Thanks so much!!!

Sounds good, but too mellow.

It has a kind of upbeat, cheery feeling. I like some of the effects, but I feel that your song could use many more dynamics, including a stronger bass, building drums (not background).

Mellowing out the song has a nice effect, but it seems to take away from the climaxes of the song, and probably should be used sparingly, not throughout an entire song.

However, your song does sound good, I personally like the mellow beat (a bit repetitive), as well as the choppy (in a good way) intro. Good job. :D

Nightwasp responds:

Thanks for the constructive critism. Will take this into account on my next piece!

~Nightwasp.

A really creative take. . .

. . . On a great piece of music.
I honestly did like it =]. INfact so much I managed to burn it onto a CD for the car.

I think the strings part around 1:38 is fantastic and gives it a nice twist.

Sorry for my lack of msic knowledge, it appears to have all left my head but still a very good pieve =]

~~Random Spoo0

Wow, thanks much!!!

i cant play on any instrument but i like it

im a big potc fan so i like it so much
thanks for this part

Nightwasp responds:

no problem, glad you liked it!

Awesome

*coughs* Drums? 4/5

Nightwasp responds:

Drums as in good? Or drums as in bad?