Reviews for "He's a pirate: PotC"

good job

my skool bamd had a concert with this song,and i personally think u should add like some timpanis ar bass to mayb ,make seem a littele less calm but all in all good job

Nightwasp responds:

Thanks for the comment. More bass will come soon for my next songs. And that's a promise.

Jazz + He's a Pirate = No.

I'm sorry but he's a Pirate isn't a jazzy song. The chords are vibrant, its got a brisk pace, and written to be played extremely crisply. Mellowing it out takes away the effect.

Nightwasp responds:

Thanks for the critism. however, i would like to know why you feel that this is jazzy...
Jazz usually involves a "swingy beat" - that's not there
The instruments i used aren't usually the sort you find in a jazz ensemble
Finally, the song did have a brisk pace...well just about...

I don't intend to falme your comment, but i do wonder why you think it's jazz!

Humm..

I really like this, but I do have to agree with LOSERFACEAWESOMEKID alittle on this one, it's alittle to calm, I don't think it needs to be speed up, I think it needs more drums. But, I'm not a musician so, take it as you will. YOu still get an 8/10

Nightwasp responds:

Thanks for the comment. See my response to Loserfaceawesomekid for my reply.

Pretty good.

A bit too calm for POTC, in my opinion, though. I mean, the song was fast enough, it's just you used...something to make it sound calmer.

Nightwasp responds:

hehe, thanks for the comment. As others have said, i may remake this with an electric guitar instead of strings. That should destroy the peace!

:D very nice