For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Final Fantasy VII - Fight 2007"

I love it!

Good job, this would have to be the best remix yet!

NemesisTheory responds:

Thank you!

I recently played Final Fantasy VII again, because it works on my new PS3 (And didn't on my PS2 anymore, for all those years) and man, has it been a walk down memory lane. I can't believe how much I missed this game and it's music, so it inspired me to give a little tribute to it on it's 10th anniversary.

I'll be remixing some more later on as well, like the Shinra theme and JENOVA, I feel inclined to try and make my version of those too.

At any rate, thank you for the review! And let's freakin' hope Endless Crisis is the PS3 remake. Sony wouldn't be funding the entire project for nothing. ^^;