Reviews for "Scorching the Evil Snowman"

incredibly BA

this is one of the most awesome pics i've ever seen. great fucking job!

Love it

Bad ass dude !

Scirchong the Ivel Snawmon

It's currently first in rankings, but only has 14 votes. Nice while it lasts though. I really love the untoon-like realism to the whole thing. Looks like the first climax to a great B-movie, right before he (probably) comes back as a... Evil Snowman Skeleton!

OMG I find you ^_^ !!!

HI, I didn't know you were on newgrounds !! Anyways great work with this painting. I love the creative concept of an zombie snowman. also a very dramatic scene, go kid go flame the sucker !!!!!!

Jackaloftrades responds:

Nice!!! Feels awesome to see a familiar face/user ID.

I just got scouted recently. Thanks a bunch, i'm glad you like it :D. Can you add people as a friend on NG?

epic

thats well detailed. awsome work

Jackaloftrades responds:

Thanks, glad you like it :D.