Reviews for "-The Rotation-"

Its ok i guess

Yea, you go guy....um this is a good start. Im not sure whats the point or if its even funny, but yea you go. Fight the power!..................................................... ....................BACON!!!!!!!

ok....

Dizzy

I really like this animation. I feel sorry for the poor little guy, the animation is so life-like.
10/10
Weeee!

FelixMassie responds:

Well you suck!... O wait, you liked it... Thanks! Your stuff isn't bad either! hehe

Great!

Nice music selection, smooth animation, pretty creative.Very well done!I enjoyed The Blob as well!Keep up the origanality!

FelixMassie responds:

Thanks! I personally prefer this to The Blob, it's more actiony!

Absolutely Awesome!

Felix....this is one of your best yet...well done mate, though...i can't wait for Pan! I loved everything about this animation, the music was good, the humour and the style that felix has is one that can't be missed. Well done dude.

FelixMassie responds:

Thanks Jaymes! Pan will be better than this though ;) Cheers :)