For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 43 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "-The Rotation-"

Brilliant

Well done Felix.. Great animation. You gotta make another one of these. Pure Excellence.

FelixMassie responds:

Thanks man, I'm doing more - don't worry! :)

Kick Ass!

Still hasn't equaled the amazing greatness of The Blob, but it still KICKS ASS!

FelixMassie responds:

Thanks! I think this is a little better than The Blob... maybe - it's just more actiony. Anyway, each to their own!

simple, cheap idea but good for laughter

its simple and it looks cheap but i like the background music that goes with your movie. its really simple, but i dont know, theres something that makes me laugh, good job!!

FelixMassie responds:

Cheap?! lol. I guess I see what you mean. Glad you liked it!

awesome

that was so damn funny. sweet ass animation very smooth. love the film. too bad you were up against so many other good films today or you wouldve made top 5

FelixMassie responds:

Hehe, yeah I'm a little dissapointed not to have got an award yet! This one was close but I guess I have to do a little bit better! Thanks :)

AWESOME!

THIS IS GREAT!
It´s very funny to see that gu in that cube hehehe.

FelixMassie responds:

Cheers, I'm gonna make more of these things - they seem to be quite popular!