Reviews for ""Alloy""

WHY THE HELL IS THIS NOT ON TV?!

This looks like it would make a cool series some on Adult Swim! I mean, c'mon! I don't see how a deal to make this into a TV show fell through the cracks!

This is great

I dunno why the deal fell flat, this has ENORMOUS potential, I would love to see a series like this on TV.

Don't give up man, I'm sure you'll get something sooner or later, keep it up.

Amazing

...wow

Now that's what I call a movie!

GRAPHICS: 10
3D animation was used perfectly.

SOUND: 10
You used a variety of sounds that fit near-perfectly.

INTERACTIVITY: 9
One of the things I wished in the good movies is to be able to go frame-by-frame without [right-click, select "Forward"] every friggen' time. Especially in things like "Through My Emotion" where a lot of the stuff is impossible to see because it's only in one frame.

STYLE: 10
Original concept, a darned good one, and easily subject to changes. Good thinking.

VIOLENCE: 8
It's not necessarily good to have a high violence score. I didn't find any blood, but the whole movie is a big fight scene.

HUMOR: 7
I found the narrative a bit funny, and the fact that Justin gets hit as many times as he does hit.

OVERALL: 10
This is the type of movie I enjoy watching, mainly because of its enormous potential to grow, and the fact that you are a great animator. You go in my Favorite Authors!

WOW!

You should get a job making a cartoon character like this!