Reviews for ""Alloy""

Damn !!

this is a great video, very smooth, good animation

*sobs*

I've been waiting so long for your next flash and yet again you amaze me, how can I ever repay you?

I really liked the old one but this one, rises all my expectation,awesome job. Keep doing awesome things,because you are good in it.

I cant belive its already been almost 10 years! I was litterally 15 when I first saw this, cant belive I never remembered to comment! Still love the animation of this, still belive it should have been a tv series (as in kids WB at the time)

And Im glad to see you are still alive brother! Take care! Hope to see more projects from you for many more years to come!!!

Now I know why I like him so much. He (and this movie with the music and animation) reminds me of GetEd which I loved as a kid. Although the animation looks kinda weird, it WAS 2003. Great work.

MindChamber responds:

Never saw getED before that was really cool.. if you want to see a show that got even closer to what I was aiming for check out "IronKid"..
Also blueBeetle from DCU is pretty much Alloy at this point 😐