Reviews for "Dragon Ball TM: The Movie"

Nice.

That was pretty funny, i liked it better than your punch frieza (freezer) game. A good improvement, good job.

oh yeah...?

yeahhhhhhhhh! hehe good movie

thats ok

Home made sound effects for the ball :D
(sounded like it...)

Cool

There seems to be alot of DragonBall flash movies...but this one was diffrent...It was a little to much focus on the conversation between freeza and piccolo but hey aren't all DBZ episodes focused on alot of wasted conversation..aside from that the graphics were pretty neat...maybe next time try and get to the point a lil quicker othewise it was pretty cool

DBZ Exaggerations OWNZ, when done correctly. . .

and you did just fine. I can't wait for the second installment. If I had all 7 Ballz, I'd wish 4 somethin' naughty . . .

So stay inside to stay alive. Cause it ain't no illusion.
The UNDERDAWGS R LOOSE!!!

-Don Cornball