Reviews for "Dragon Ball TM: The Movie"

um... I.... um, you... shit!

Damn, that was confusing. you could have at least made a point in this. Overall it was ok, needs some work though.

OH YEAH?!

That was so hilarious! "In the plastic." lol Oh and, "Oh wait, that was in the power rangers." Keep it up!

yo

i'm ur biggest fan i even go on ur website everyday man i love dragon balltm!!!!!!!!!!!keep up the good work.

That was funny but pointless

I hope there is a second one to this because if not the whole strong toy thing was stupid but I was laughing really hard

ROLMFAO!

DUDE, this is your first one, and I've watched all of them, but I think this one is the best one by far. I thought the power ranger bit was hilarious, but like I said in all my other reviews, you need to smoth out the graphics, even toys have smoother graphics then squares, but it's still awsome. keep up the good work.