Reviews for "How to Have a Perfect Day"

Repetitive, But Changes Tune Every Time It Repeats. Weird. Your Song Is Awesome.

Can I Use It In Geometry Dash? I Will Attribute, Even Though I Don't Need To.

Rate: 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 Out Of 10.

Good Job. Again, Your Song Is Awesome.

Miyolophone responds:

Thanks! You really don't need to ask; if I didn't want it used, I would disable external API usage.

OML, I'M INLOVE WITH THIS SONG!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3 Another great song made by you once again! :D

Thanks so much!!

Your use of percussion is amazing. The chords are bliss. 5/5, would give this a 6/5 if I could.

Thanks a lot, Mithyx!

I like the comic appeal of the alarm at the beginning. The cheesy brass and bright, pop piano made me smile. This piece has a ton of character, and seems reminiscent of a 1980s sitcom. It gets a tad repetitive after a while, but I guess that's the point. The melodic content is great, and the mixing is fairly strong as well. Sometimes the mood changes are a little sudden, but I really liked the darker tone and the distorted drums at around 2:30. I also really like the harpsichord-sounding instrument you introduced later in the piece (3:50 and other places). Definitely feels conclusive and climactic by the end. I should check out that short story! Keep up the good work, man. ;)

Miyolophone responds:

Thank you for the review, TL! Glad you enjoyed!