Reviews for "How to Have a Perfect Day"

absolutely an amazing song, few keys feels weird in some parts but it's not really a big deal. The feeling in this song is absolutely perfect, you totally nailed that.. just as the title said, how to make a perfect day!

Miyolophone responds:

Thank you Taikeb0! I think most of the "weird" parts were probably on purpose but it's possible I might have messed up the chord voicings in some places :P Glad you liked it!

John showed me this piece before he knew who submitted it, but he suspected it was you. I was absolutely astounded by this piece and how perfectly it fit the theme. You'd be a formidable talent if you were 30 years old, but you're about half of that and it just blows me away that you're making this sort of thing at your age. Honestly, this is one of the best things I've ever heard on this site and the best piece I've heard coming out of a Chips compo by far. This piece is so good that you're making me feel quite inarticulate in trying to describe how impressed I am by it and how much I love it. Fantastic work and keep it up!

Miyolophone responds:

Thank you so much for the praise, Dan! Quite frankly, I wrote this when after being struck with a monstrous lightning bolt of inspiration (which doesn't happen often) so I'm somewhat concerned I'm not going to be able to live up to all this hype on Chips, but I'll do my best. I'm very happy that you were impressed!

The alarm parts describe how I feel as I go further into the school year. Lol amazing work love every bit of it. Very cheerful yet relaxing. And this also doesn't sound like it was inspired by deemo lol :)

Miyolophone responds:

What a strange departure for me, right? Glad you enjoyed :D

You're waaay too talented Miyo :D. This is the kind of things I hope I have the guts to make one day. You'll probably start dominatibg Chips if you continue like this XD

Miyolophone responds:

Thanks Ectisity! It's hard to imagine I can live up to this piece after all those 1sts but I'll do my best haha
Also fun fact you're the first person whose music I ever listened to on Newgrounds so this is a bit surreal

Very fun !