Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Short lazy comic: A date with Squidna"

Fucking 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌 So good! 100% completed

awesome!! :D thank you

Solid game, kinda short, but the fact that it has a gallery and the images are top quality make up for it. Still have no idea how to get image 32, so a hint would be nice. Either way 8.5/10 maybe you could re release this with all the images colored someday idk.

Edit: I just got image 32, it was quite the "series" of fortunate events, one could say. Hopefully this becomes a "pattern" for things down the line.

supersatanson responds:

haha definitely! this was just only a "test", so probably gonna try to add more interactive/bonus/easter egg things on a next one. Unfortunately, I think making them black and white is what allows me to draw more routes and scenes, if I were to color them all I would surely draw way less pics. also, congrats on getting 100%

I got a sickness for thickness!!! and anal.

supersatanson responds:

haha a perfect fit then! :D

Not too lazy. Lotta options here.

supersatanson responds:

haha thanks! I meant "lazy" as a short way to say "I skipped doing backgrounds and color in order to spend more time drawing different scenes", as I was afraid people would get too disappointed when realizing only a few pics are colored :P

i got all of em beautiful supersatanson, I loved it!!!! :3