Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Short lazy comic: A date with Squidna"

Love what you are doing here. I can't seem to understand how to get 27 though. Any hints?

"A BJ sounds cool." That was smooth bro.

Love it just missing #11

Honestly, really good short "dating sim" thing. Oddly enough, the one I had the most trouble finding 27, I got 32 easily by just trying to do as much as possible in one play, and then I got stuck on 2 and 27, so I figured I must be missing something specific for each, and I ended up clicking on the star in a scramble trying to find hidden options.
Then I just ended up getting 27 by luck because I clicked on the thing that looked like it was just a regular option but it turned out to be a unique ending.

Honestly, I know this is an experiment, but I wouldn't mind more of these lewd "choose your own adventure" style things, it's really a sort of spin on a dating sim that I haven't seen yet...a lot of sims are...good, but you don't always want just walls of text in a VN format, describing everything that's happening. A choose-your-own comic like this would definitely be something I'd personally like to see more of-

supersatanson responds:

"you don't always want just walls of text in a VN format" That's exactly what I wanted! so I'm very glad you got that feeling from this one :D definitely doing more of these. Thank you very much!