Reviews for "Discord Server On Saturn"

I don't even know where to start this song is fantastic this is one of my new favorites from you the instruments really compliment each other and the the discord sound effects. The song also has a great ethereal vibe to it. I don't know if this is biased because this song fits nicely into my favorite songs. Overall it's pretty catchy and has a good vibe.

1f1n1ty responds:

hey man thanks for dropping by and thanks for all the kind words

you could start with, idk, the atmosphere? seems like a good starting point lul :P typing is the main attraction actually, the discord sounds were added in pretty late in the production scene

Skype group on Mars
TeamSpeak room on Moon
Discord server on Saturn

no never skype

discord master race

SUPER good song and btw, is that a membrane keyboard you were using? NO offense, but all keyboards are good :)

no it's mechanical sry

well im listening to this song on pluto, and i can say that the discord servers on pluto do not sound this nice. All i can hear is 500 different people pinging @everyone every 5 seconds.

1f1n1ty responds:

yeah it's really nice over here on saturn

I think this is one of the weirdest songs with quality production that I've listened to.

1f1n1ty responds:

it's not that weird, it's not like i set up the server outside the solar system or anything