Reviews for "Discord Server On Saturn"

Wow, I really like the ambient intro!

I really like the chill vibes that the chord rhythm gives, in conjuction to the higher synth. However, I feel like there may have been too much distortion in some of the chords. You probably put them in there for effect, but too much makes it sound a bit messed up with the other synths.

Overall, I enjoyed the piece a lot! One central feeling was shown throughout, and carried out masterfully :)

1f1n1ty responds:

Thanks for the kind words man

I don't remember putting distortion on chords. Must have came with the presets :P

I really like your style! You deserve even more views and followers!

You got a lot of talent, keep it up! Best of luck in Round 3

Hey, Predator! Thanks for dropping by

I'm actually fairly satisfied with the amount of exposure I have right now. I can't stop more people from coming, but dang.

Amazing song. Definitely unique.

1f1n1ty responds:

this was another one of those outlandish ideas i had that didn't execute super well but is really crazy and interesting nonetheless

glad you enjoyed it!

well im listening to this song on pluto, and i can say that the discord servers on pluto do not sound this nice. All i can hear is 500 different people pinging @everyone every 5 seconds.

1f1n1ty responds:

yeah it's really nice over here on saturn

I think this is one of the weirdest songs with quality production that I've listened to.

1f1n1ty responds:

it's not that weird, it's not like i set up the server outside the solar system or anything