For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 39 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy 5"

Yeah

Well I haven't finished it yet, but I feel that I'm starting to make some progress. It's really fun, something that I may purchase the full version of some day for sure. I also realize that I haven't played through number 4 so after this one I'm going to have several more weeks of gaming to go!

I should have switched the game to epic mode before I started playing because I'm going to miss out on some medals because of that. There's not a way to go back without playing the entire game again on epic just to try and get those medals is there? If not, I'll most likely just go for everything besides those medals.

I seriously should have taken time off of work for this. :P I've had to limit myself to 2 hours a day playing when I should be doing work...

matt-likes-swords responds:

You can re-fight bosses in the full version, so moving your save file to that is also an option!

i hope you release some of these for consoles

Love the game, sadly some of the medals on New grounds aren't popping for me. Determination, Golden God, Secret World, probably a few others. I'm not sure where to kill the hydras either. Can they be fought again? Because I was switching between easy and epic mode in order to quickly get all the medals and hopefully did not permanently miss one of them.

matt-likes-swords responds:

You can click on medals to re-send them to Newgrounds.
But some boss medals are missable, yes.

Game Of The Year: Best Game Ever In 2020