Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "How Crow Clock Stole XMas"

Wow!

Now that was a damn good movie! I've even noticed two or three clock haters vote 7 and 8 overall on this. Make more of these kickass flashes!

Brilliant!

This is much more than just a GOOD clock movie, this is just incredible (Needed better sound though). I believe that this is their true potential, and I'd love to see them try to do better. It's amazing how Strawberry and his somewhat crappy entries like "B", started this whole Clock Crew cult following.

Great...too bad it's Clocks

The animation's awesome... the plot is pretty sweet... but the worst part about it is that it stars the lame-ass Clock Crew... I don't know why I dislike them so much... I suppose I just think that putting a clock on something is a horribly stupid idea?... Well, this Flash rules 'cause yer an awesome artist =)

Whats with clock anyway?

I don't like how u portray crab apple as the bad guy, instead of killing him they should have found a way to redeam him, anyway i still donno what everyone sees in clocks, and in no way was this interactive (i've seen way to many 10's on interactive for this)

fourchinnigan responds:

He definitely isnt dead. The CC would help him if he would let them. Watch the first one.

Too sweet.

Excellent graphics.

Excellent choice in music.

Excellent script.