Reviews for "Mars Power Industries: Prototype"

A solid puzzle game with nice progression, at first I was just playing for the pixel art and relaxing game concept, but soon enough the complexity ramped up to keep me interested in. Love the subtle storytelling where the player isn't told anything explicitly but can see something is going awry, nice example of "show, don't tell". Loved the ending, keeps things open, is it explored further in the Deluxe Edition? I already put the game on my wishlist one way or another.

Rarykos responds:

Thank you! Yup, the deluxe edition is more of the story and more interesting mechanics! Should be an update soon there as well.

My brain is too smol

Oh you!

that ending is insane, love the game all the way through.

Great! Thank you :D

One of the best and unique puzzle games I've played while. Good level of challenge and intriguing visual story. This is a game you'll sit and play all 30 levels....and enjoy it. It's nice that there is no timer and no score- just figure out the puzzle. I dig the trippy music as well- very fitting for the game.

Nice! Thank you!
Whelp, it was intended as a chill out game. I think this demo works for a single evening, the deluxe edition lasts like 4 hours. :o

I like how the lack of text makes the game hugely accessible, and appreciated the step by step introduction of each game mechanic. I also liked the minimalist design and soothing synth in the background. This all gave a mixed feeling of sci-fi and something almost ethereal. But they mislead me into thinking this was a simple game. As I progressed, I discovered the story beneath and I absolutely loved the plot twist at the end. 5 stars!

Rarykos responds:

Oh awesome! Thank you, so it works! I'd recommend the deluxe edition which is more expanded, with a bit more music and more interesting mechanics!