Reviews for "Mars Power Industries: Prototype"

i really enjoyed this game! very creative

Awesome! Thank you!

cool got stuck on lvl 24, and had no idea what happened near end, over all it was great

Rarykos responds:

Thank you! Level 24 seems like a very difficult level, I'll have to tweak it for the deluxe edition, seeing as nobody plays this version now after a month.

The game looks & sounds astonishingly, and has a lot of smalle touches that show a lot of love & care went into it (like the little animation every 10 years that implies there's something greater going on). The only complaint I have is that I solve many levels instantly without being challenged, whereas others take me a frustrating 10 minutes. I would've loved to see more levels in between those two extremes.

Rarykos responds:

Ah, sorry, it gets tougher later on so that everyone can get to the more interesting mechanics!
Thank you for your feedback! Yes, the story is more expanded upon in the deluxe edition ^^ After the ending.

Eh it's cute.

Rarykos responds:

Thank you! I'm glad it's not ugly. Was worried about that.

I had fun with this game. The extra polish with the art and the music makes me think of a Nitrome game.Congratulations on creating a beautiful game.

Rarykos responds:

Oh haha, what a comparison! Thank you very much! We worked for a couple of months and then I spent all my time polishing it for a year, so I'm really happy somebody noticed!