Reviews for "Onion Soup"

I don't know what it was, but i loved that so much. loved the onion child, loved the sounds and the voice acting, kinda reminded me of rick and morty or something like that though.

Thanks!

This is Trippy/Creepy! 5 Stars for Rabid Roy and Onion Child!

That was really damn good. I can definitely appreciate all of the effort that went in to the animation in this piece. The character rotating, the fbf lip syncing, the various angles, it's all done with such a lovely attention to detail, and turned out brilliantly. This was also very easy to keep watching, never felt bored for a minute. The one issue I think could use some improvement is just the audio quality, seems like a better microphone might do you some good. But even then, doesn't detract enough for me to drop this even half a star. Really impressive work, great job!

Mental-Autopsy responds:

Awesome to hear you liked it so much!

oh, god.

really really reminds me of shows like regular show, courage the cowardly dog, etc.

Mental-Autopsy responds:

I've been a fan of both for several years, so yeah it's probably pretty heavily influenced by them