Reviews for "Mnémora: The Lenses of Galimán"

fun game.

Thank you!

Love the art style! Love the different characters and their time period level things. Love the game so keep up the good work!

Thank you so much!

It was awesome in its own, peculiar way.

No, you are!

Very impressive. The game is fully voiced with all unique musics on each stages. Although the characters swap mode is a little bit too easy but it's good for the story as it shows how both protagonists are bonded.

DavidMarchand responds:

Thanks! Yeah, in the future I would love to make a puzzle-platformer that’s a little heavier on the puzzle. Since this one was meant as advertisement for a movie, the light puzzles and easy mode option were very much meant for a non-gaming audience. I was honestly too lazy to implement 2 different difficulties for the puzzles :P

Love it :3