For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 45 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Super Orb Collector"

I love the thing that you dont have lives here, no score, nothing. Absolutely not flustrating! So good for the spirit! :D The only thing is, some levels are really way too easy without any effort needed (I guess 5 levels), rest are really nice! :-)

Easy & fun Game :D

It feels like you took a wonderful little game, then ruined it at the end.
For this kind of aesthetic you want calm, peaceful, atmospheric music, not whatever that was, these kinds of games are calm, not hype.

As someone else said, the order of the levels feels all out of place, like level 2 is the hardest thing until 10!

Plus with death not removing your orbs, why not just brute force everything?

Speaking of death, why would you make a level in which you HAVE to kill yourself? Some players like the added challenge of trying to die as few times as possible, which you just took away from them.

Overall, the coding is well done, the art is simple and nice to look at, but it's not a new concept and what makes this style good, you took away.

Loved it- its a real simple and fun game.

I HATE THIS GAME!!!