Reviews for "Super Orb Collector"

The game is very good, I was raging a lot in this game. Make another one like this and good job

This had lot's of ideais, some were more challanging than others (though not in the order you presented them).

Talented game!

Pretty fun, moderately challenging. Enough to make you sweat, but not burst a blood vessel. Some of the levels were a bit easy, especially later on though. Overall a good time.

Games like these are your strong point. This is what you are best at, games that look modern, simple, and nifty. I was sweating like a pig trying to beat it, and I'm happy I'm done and finished the game, but the experience itself, the exercise, and the execution was, dare I say, flawless?