Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "RG Rosie 1000"

Good animation, but why did you loop it for so two minutes.

BoyPorcelain responds:

Because the original file was put on youtube, I may upload the infinite loop version as an 'art piece' but i just wanted to upload this version as is

The visuals and designs are excellent.
The character animation is really nice and I really enjoyed her expressions.
It really brings her to life.

But if this is a loop, you should have changed the settings to "this loops".
Instead of two minutes of the same animation, when technically the animation itself lasts only about 15 seconds.

I'd really like to see more of this character, animation, and visuals.
This was beautiful to watch:)

BoyPorcelain responds:

Very true, i might have to edit this so that it does just that, or atleast keep it in mind for the next animation... Thanks!

That's adorable and a really nice choice in background music. It might not fit as well if this was a full-length video or montage but it definitely fits well with a simple Loop.

BoyPorcelain responds:

Well i wasn't able to get round to showing, but it was going to be music playing off the radio in the front... But truth be told i just forgot about it..... Thanks for the review!

With such a long length to the video I was expecting there to be a few more changes to the loop as it went on, not just the first little bit, over and over... the time frame tricks you a bit. You realize right away that it's looping and yet you expect more since there's so much time left... it's a good loop though! Smooth. Creative. Flashy flash and laughy laugh. Not bad just... deceptive timeline.

-cd-

BoyPorcelain responds:

Very true, i just used the video i uploaded on youtube, so for my next loop i'll be sure that it literally loops. Thanks

Amazing

So this was pretty amazing with some really building up of the end results looks like it could be a great robotic build in there, as for any changes dont feel it needs any this was a great film submission so please do make more like this or ad onto this.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
for any changes dont feel it needs any this was a great film submission

~X~