Reviews for "Total Party Kill"

Excellent idea! (And a bit cruel, as well)

Damn. This is just creative and fun, and I want more with mroe party members.
Slight criticism, though, The party members kinda only existed to kill eachother, why not have opticles that only one of a few party members can deal with that don't involve killing another, so choosing when to kill becomes far more inportent.

The bgm is driving me nuts, wish I could mute it with M.
Other than that, a fantastic game!! Beautiful pixel art and super challenging levels but not impossible. I throughly enjoyed it! (currently stuck on lv 17 :o)

AdventureIslands responds:

You can mute it with M

Shameless

This game was absolutely incredibly in every way. The art is appealing, the gameplay never stops being interesting, and the puzzles remain challenging but never to the point of wanting to rage quit.