Reviews for "Total Party Kill"

A game about using your party as stepping stones to achieve the treasure.
This game is simple, but the levels had me cracking my head and laughing at how you win them.

"Sacrifices must be made"

cool game short but funny

Fun and original

this game is awesome, it reminds me of triforce heroes,I wish there were more levels. please continue

AdventureIslands responds:

I'm working on improved version with 60 levels for mobile and Steam!

i love it the time and effort you would needed to put into this game is just astonishing, and the ending was a flawless (but cliche), touch needed to put it in my favorites,i did find some glitches not game breaking or anything just something stupid (you can move the players that are meant to be stuck with arrows if you shot them while they jumped or if you shoot them onto a half slab, making these cool floating bodies). anyways love your game, keep it up, and keep frisky. :)

-Tobias Rogers