Reviews for "Animation vs. YouTube"

yOU STILL DO THINGS
*internal screaming*
this is beautiful. your animation only gets better, your music choice is awesome, and the was you interpret and show things is just awesome. i look forward to seeing more animations!

So the great irony is that right after the Youtube video started lagging and buffering, the actual video then froze and started buffering, and at first I was like, "That's pretty meta, they put buffering into their own anima... oh no, that's just the slow-ass wifi." Not your fault of course, so the video's still fun, but I wanted to share the funny coincidence.

G8 video but still you dont own it

Top notch

lol i love the humor in all of these, and you keep bringing up the ads, even the utube video player got annoyed by it.

you totally used the best videos to match everything thats happening XD, tnx for using smosh, vsauce,

lol that crawl to brofive

other guys come in* heyyy!...whoa what happened here...kicks* hey im alive...