For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Animation vs. YouTube"

OMG!!! The animation god is back!! I first thought that this was a fan made video, but then I freaked out when I saw that you uploaded it. Welcome back, God Becker :D

I decided to first watch the video until the end, and then write the review, which was a great idea.
It's a bit boring at the beginning, but still exciting. And then.. we get another one of your insanely epic action-packed fighting scenes with slow-motion and LOTS of explosions, that was just incredibly awesome! ;-;

It was generally very nostalgic seeing the older YouTube classics on here along with your awesome animations, my heart could just not stop at all 0_0
Remember watching most of those older YT vids, and I love the way how you added them in to create such cool fighting scenes, I generally found it hilarious how you switched between the YouTubers everytime they said a word to form a threatining sentence to The Chosen One and his friend, just brilliant and amazing =)

I just cannot express how excited I was and am after watching this.. pure gold. Hope we'll see more legendary uploads from you in the future, it's been 2 years since your previous awesome MINEcraft hit :D
Keep doing making amazing uploads, Alan! ;)

Very Clever