Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Butthole Cactus"

Fun and challenging, tho i could bypass some of the levels wiht my sneaky techniques, love the character design, the floors look lazy tho

SiredSpace responds:

thanks for the feedback, I'll take your critiques into consideration for future projects.
Thanks for playing, and I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Incredible as the games of the past. And here we are in that line where we expect incredible graphics but with simple lines you can spend hours having fun.

-Incredible game
-has a very original touch
- note the effort and dedication
The music is simple but very good
-the storyline short but incredible
The character is fun

I found a very good game. With very simple details but the entertainment is guaranteed. The music is very good combined with the sounds, the controls are very good and do not fail, a good start with the storyline and an incredible character.

FAV / 4.5 / VOTE4

SiredSpace responds:

thanks for the feedback and thanks for playing! I'm very glad you had a good time :)

This game is nice, an original idea and it frustrates me in ways I never knew were possible

SiredSpace responds:

haha, hopefully it doesn't cause too much rage!
Thanks for playing, I'm happy you enjoyed it :)

How do you unlock the medals? (it wasn't 0 deaths)

SiredSpace responds:

hey, sorry to hear you're having problems. The medals should unlock each time you complete an area [ the dunes, the monoliths, etc. ].

If this isn't working for you, let me know. It seems the medals tend to act a bit wonky sometimes...

It's a fun game.
But medals don't work... :/

SiredSpace responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

I'm sorry about the medals, it was my first time implementing them and I've appeared to buggered them up :\

Thank you very much for playing!