For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 43 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Quarrel Hill"

Loved the upgrades and the starting difficulty. Also, the "pause screen" is lovely. Nice game! :)

Domo76 responds:

Thank you so much for rating and review! I am happy that you liked it :-)

It's an original take on the incremental genre but needs more content.

Domo76 responds:

Good point! Hope to make a second game better. Thanks for rating and review!

I like the idea: It manages to be both fresh and amusing. However, the game itself could use some improvements. As Guthrie mentioned, the audio gets repetitive. Likewise, the insults start getting repeated a lot as well if you try to get all the medals, so you could expand upon the pool for those as well. Also, few of the insults don't really make sense in context. Calling an ogre tall("How's the weather up there?") or big("You're the reason they invented doubledoors") hardly seems insulting.

Domo76 responds:

Hey, thanks for the rating and review! I agree with everything you pointed out! I will consider to improve that later on.

I hit the Pause button!

Domo76 responds:

I just wanted at least someone to see the pause screen ;-)

This is an interesting take on the tired Clicker genre. I liked the upgrade options, some more would be nice though.

The main thing I didn't like was the audio. The music being a three second loop is really annoying, and overall the sound effects were really off-putting. Try looking through the Audio Portal for some more fitting music that isn't so repetitive.

Domo76 responds:

Thanks for the review! Good idea about music, I will probably replace it.