Reviews for "Quarrel Hill"

I was really impressed at how enjoyable this game was! It got so addictive after awhile. It's mostly because I'm fairly good at it. You just have to keep on clicking over and over. Any fast typist like me can do that! It does make me wonder how people get the last medal. I guess they're just more talented than me.

I admit that the animation isn't that good. I don't care, because it's so much fun! The sounds are great too. Yeah, I'm biased because of the medals. It should still be fun for most people.

Domo76 responds:

Oh, thank you so much for your honest review and excellent game rating! I hope to do the next game better and I am thankful you did not go too harsh with the rating even though game has some weak spots that you correctly pointed out.

The game keeps score on how many people you pushed, so you can just keep on playing and you'll get more than 1,000 pushed. If you mean the "finish game on hard" medal, then I suggest to play on a laptop and keep pressing with both hands - one on your mouse, and the other on touchpad button. Then it is easy. Thanks again for playing!!

It's a fun little game for a game jam. It gives me flashbacks to bear-caves in Skyrim, though.

Domo76 responds:

Thanks! :-) Yes, the ogre sounds are some free bear sfx.

They laughed at me

;-)

nice game obtain all medals except push 1000 people ...

Domo76 responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it!

Loved the upgrades and the starting difficulty. Also, the "pause screen" is lovely. Nice game! :)

Domo76 responds:

Thank you so much for rating and review! I am happy that you liked it :-)