For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Madness Throne (Demo)"

I really liked the in depth lore that was included.

nice for me some weapons need to be repalanced :
pistol :more bullet spread (for now its pocket sniper rifle :) )
shotgun :its ok but for me need a bit more damage( enouth for instat kill basic mobs from firing it into their faces)
flamer: maybe if it has ability to damage player while bouncing back from the wall
railgun: have ability to ricochet from the walls (direct 1 hit kill basic mobs but bounce from the wall decreasing damage and bullet velocity) slighty faster velocity

AI: decrease time to shot give bots morerandomized guns

game mechanics:
-like in nuclear throne give hank ability to deflect bulets and second active weapon slot
-ability to keep empty weapon (maybe use it as melee weapon if not have other melee )
-ammo
-maybe more characters to select with different abilities

GuyUngerNL responds:

Hey thanks for idea's!
I'm not completely sure about the game mechanics, but I'll change the weapons to what you suggested

I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished product!
A few more guns, enemies and a boss or two and this game will be perfect :)

Its a quite Flabtaculus™ game! Just some things I want to see in the future
Less buggy level editor
more bosses
more music
more weapons
But still it is quite Flabtaculus™

wow for a demo that is amazing